ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reporting to UKVI after TUPE transfer

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

dialectic

Reporting to UKVI after TUPE transfer

Post by dialectic » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:20 am

Dear experts.

Last year UKVI confirmed that I was effectively transferred from one company to another after a merger.

Since my details are not in the SMS I just want to confirm that using the email Tier2and5MigrantReportingMailbox@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk is the right way for my sponsor company to report changes on my circumstances such as salary and whether UKVI would acknowledge the receipt of this report.

Thanks a lot for your help :)

dialectic

Re: Reporting to UKVI after TUPE transfer

Post by dialectic » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:43 am

Hi. I just wanted to follow up on this just in case someone has any insights/advice (?)

Thanks a lot :)

dialectic

Post by dialectic » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:10 pm

Hi everyone.

Do any of you have any insights or experience regarding this?

Thanks again!

helloiamhere999
Newly Registered

Post by helloiamhere999 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:01 pm

Due to merger, unfortunately the SMS system access for the previous company will not be given nor the COS will not be transferred to the new SMS system. Just want to check, if the previous authorising officer has been transferred under TUPE to the new company. If yes, he can update the changes regarding salary and all other changes related to the previous cos.

dialectic

Post by dialectic » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:12 am

The previous company doesn't exist anymore due to the merger. The AO is the same person though. It seems weird that the new company has to report using the old company's SMS (?)

So, given that transferred migrants are not appearing on the new company's SMS, should reports go to Tier2and5MigrantReportingMailbox@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk? - is this the correct way to do it? and how does the company get a confirmation/acknowledge from UKVI that the report was received?

dialectic

Post by dialectic » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:17 pm

Hi everyone. Just wanted to inquire if anyone has any insights or experience on this?

Thanks again!