ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New Application + Dependendent Query

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hassan5805
Member of Standing

New Application + Dependendent Query

Post by hassan5805 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:30 pm

Hi All, you always helped me every time I needed I am been member for long time. Now my cousin applying Visa and please help to clarify some question especially Char, Vinay and all other moderator. 1) She is currently on Tier 2 Sponsor Visa with Two dependent - Currently she is on maternity leave because she had baby six month ago- does she require anything from His current employer to switch or to show home office she got all her wage slips and bank statements in which she was getting wages. 2) Her both dependents got 3 years in their visas left - do they have to apply again or pay the fees. 3) does she have to pay NHS surcharge again for herself and all dependent ? 4)her future employer will give her Cos next week and he done labour market test- do I have to attach anything to prove regarding labour market which performed by prospective employer. 5) is there any maintenance requirement for herself or dependent ? 6) does she have to inform current employer before applying visa? 7) can anyone please explain whole procedure if possible? Thanks

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Re: New Application + Dependendent Query

Post by hassan5805 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:21 pm

Anyone? Seems no one helps here anymore?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:16 am

Maybe if you spaced your questions out it would be easier to read.

It is also not clear what you are asking about regarding the main tier 2 visa holder.

IHS is payable for new applications.

Dependents do not have to apply if they remain dependent on her.

She should NOT resign until she has her new visa.

She DOES NOT have to tell her current employer until after she gets a visa.

Suggest ask your 'cousin' to register on the forum and ask their own questions.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:32 am

Hi Char,

Thanks a lot for your help.

Dependent does need to apply if he same dependent. Yes same dependent but some solicitors were telling her to apply for husband too. You made it clear and i will tell her that. they will save a lot money.

Can you please help answering those question if possible.

1) Her prospective employer have done RLMT, does she have to attach any prove for that with application?
2) How much fees going to be? She already NHS Surchage for 5 years when she applied and i think 3 years still left.
3) Will she able to apply ILR after total 5 years for both employer or she does have to complete 5 years again to become eligible?
4) Her current employer given her 9 months Maternity leave will that count be in ILR eligibility.4
5) Any maintenance she needs to show for apply change of employer visa?

Thanks

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:14 pm

Anyone please?

saliame
Pakistan

Post by saliame » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:28 am

Hi,

1. Sponsor will have to mention this information while requesting COS, you may find this information on the COS for your own peace of mind, as an applicant she doesnt have to submit anything related to rmlt.

2. Depending on the time left to complete 6 years term, she may also go for the time left to complete 5 years, however it is upto the applicant to take a chance, just in case. IHS has to be paid for the time she will be applying for, IHS paid with the initial application won't be counted towards new application (a bit unfair though), so fees will be vary depending she is applying for 3 years or less or more than 3 years.

3. Total 5 years, time spent on t2 visa will be counted irrespective of number of employers.

4. Yes it will be counted, she may be asked to get a proof at the time of ILR, employer should be able to confirm that on paper. I am unsure if she can go outside uk because 180 day rule will come into play, but if she remains in UK maternity leave of 9 months is fine.

5. For change of employer and extension applications maintenance is not required.

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:43 pm

saliame wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:28 am
Hi,

1. Sponsor will have to mention this information while requesting COS, you may find this information on the COS for your own peace of mind, as an applicant she doesnt have to submit anything related to rmlt.

2. Depending on the time left to complete 6 years term, she may also go for the time left to complete 5 years, however it is upto the applicant to take a chance, just in case. IHS has to be paid for the time she will be applying for, IHS paid with the initial application won't be counted towards new application (a bit unfair though), so fees will be vary depending she is applying for 3 years or less or more than 3 years.

3. Total 5 years, time spent on t2 visa will be counted irrespective of number of employers.

4. Yes it will be counted, she may be asked to get a proof at the time of ILR, employer should be able to confirm that on paper. I am unsure if she can go outside uk because 180 day rule will come into play, but if she remains in UK maternity leave of 9 months is fine.

5. For change of employer and extension applications maintenance is not required.
Thank you very much for your reply. Can you please let me know if her dependent needs to reapply again because his visa finish’s in 2020. It’s same dependent nothing changed. On policy guidance not clear if he had to apply again or not if you know in guidance can you please send me link . Thanks

saliame
Pakistan

Post by saliame » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:46 pm

Dependants do not have to apply, change of employer doesn't effect dependent visa.