ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Are passport size photographs necessary for Tier 2 general visa documents submission?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

tier2COSchaser
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Are passport size photographs necessary for Tier 2 general visa documents submission?

Post by tier2COSchaser » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:52 pm

I had my tier 2 general visa documents submission on 27th July 2018 in Chennai, India. I was never asked for passport size photos to be submitted along with the documents. But I remember submitting photos for my previous tier 2 ICT visa. Is it a new process to use the photo taken during biometrics itself for all purposes or Did I miss to submit the photos?

I am really confused because I remembered about the photos only after the appointment was over.

Can anyone who submitted their tier 2 general visa documents recently confirm if no photos were asked? Any response is much appreciated and will relax my tensions... Thanks.

Waseem432000
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Are passport size photographs necessary for Tier 2 general visa documents submission?

Post by Waseem432000 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:45 pm

Nops. Replied you in some other thread too but just in case if someone stumbles upon this post, UKVI don't require printed photos for visa applications anymore. The picture taken on appointment day along with Biometrics is the one used for visa application and BRP too if your application is granted. I will hopefully hear back on my application this week and good luck to you as well. Do update your visa timeline in "Out of country timelines: thread for benefit of others.

tier2COSchaser
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: Are passport size photographs necessary for Tier 2 general visa documents submission?

Post by tier2COSchaser » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:32 am

Thank you for the reply and wishes Waseem. Will post in the timeline for sure. Good luck to you too.