ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My partner is apply for Tier 2 Dependent visa extension

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

zeeshan8800
Newly Registered
Pakistan

My partner is apply for Tier 2 Dependent visa extension

Post by zeeshan8800 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:31 pm

Hello,

I am applying my wife Tier 2 dependent visa today. She needs 3 years extension but she will be eligible for ILR at the end of this year. I got ILR last August 2018 and due for British citizen laster this year.

Application type is PBS Dependant - Partner - Is this right for her? Total cost is £723 approx for Tier 2 dependent extension.

When I am paying for IHS for her, it asked me the following. Please guide me is this correct?

Visa route: Tier 2 PBS Dependant
Visa type: Tier 2 (General); up to 3 years

Do I need to fill anything in next screen You're joining or remaining with this person in the UK - Add this person's details. If yes, then there is no ILR options, in fact Tier 2 options are there. Should I need to enter my name and old details? If yes, then shall I enter my previous Tier 2 details in it?

Thank you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: My partner is apply for Tier 2 Dependent visa extension

Post by CR001 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:45 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.