ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK NARIC certificate validity

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Sami173
Newly Registered

UK NARIC certificate validity

Post by Sami173 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:17 pm

I am applying for Tier 2 change of employment visa. I have a UK NARIC certifivcate (for English language and qualification) that I used it two years ago for my first Tier 2 visa application.
Can I use it again for the new visa application?

poper
Diamond Member
India

Re: UK NARIC certificate validity

Post by poper » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:58 pm

See related post.

uk-tier-2-employer-sponsored-visas/nari ... c#p1838391

You may write them an email to confirm
Any suggestions I make in the forum are out my personal experience and should not be taken as a legal/professional advise.

Sami173
Newly Registered

Post by Sami173 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:42 pm

Many thanks for your reply. I couldn't make sure if it is acceptable to use it again or not. The statement in UK NARIC website is ambiguous and says that depends on Home Office.
Is there anybody who had the same situation and got the visa successfully?
Thanks for your help guys I really need it as I paid a lot of money for the visa application.

Sami173
Newly Registered

Post by Sami173 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:09 pm

I greately apreciate if anybody can share their experience regarding using old K NARIC certificate for Tier 2 visa extension or change of employment.

vtox
Mood:
India

Post by vtox » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:34 pm

Hey I just spoke to UK Naric and they confirmed that there is no expiration and you can re use it.

https://www.naric.org.uk/naric/Contact%20Us.aspx thats where I got the number

vtox
Mood:
India

Post by vtox » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:12 pm

Hey Sami, Also can you please let me know if we need to prove English abilities as my solicitor told me I dont need Naric as I am already in the UK. I am confused.

Can some please confirm if thats the case else I need to prepare for Naric. I dont know how to get the initial one as when I came here for the first time some law firm had taken care of whole visa process and I dont have that certificate please advise.

Sami173
Newly Registered

Post by Sami173 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:27 pm

vtox wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:12 pm
Hey Sami, Also can you please let me know if we need to prove English abilities as my solicitor told me I dont need Naric as I am already in the UK. I am confused.

Can some please confirm if thats the case else I need to prepare for Naric. I dont know how to get the initial one as when I came here for the first time some law firm had taken care of whole visa process and I dont have that certificate please advise.
Hi Vtox. First, I want to give an update on my change of employment Tier 2 visa application. I applied for Tier 2 super priotity (Croydon supra center) and I used my previous UK NARIC certificates (issued in 2018) of qualification and Englih language asessments. Before applying I consulted with a solicator and they told me that UK NARIC changed its format since 2017 or 2018, so your certificats are in the new format so everything is fine and you can reuse them. I applied and my Visa application was successfull.
Second, I provided the UK NARIC English language certificate for my change of employment Tier 2 visa application as the solicator told me you need it to do. Please double check it with a solicator.
List of documents I provided for my change of employment Tir 2 Visa application:
MABDATORY DOCUMENTS: Pasport, my current BRP, Police registratiin form ( some nationalities need to register with Police)
Supporting documents: 1. UK NARIC certificates ( university degre qualification and English language certificate)
2. One cover letter stating that I want to change my job with a new sponsor. I wrote my name, my BRP number, start and end dates of BRP, Start and end dates of my new COS.
3. My new COS
4. I did not provide financial evidence as maitanence was certified by my sponsor in the COS.

vtox
Mood:
India

Post by vtox » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:07 pm

Hey Sami,

Thank you for your reply.

I need to double-check with my solicitor if I need UK Nadic as he once said that I dont need it.

1) Below you said change of employment Tier 2 visa application what do you mean by this according to my understanding its completely new application right?

2) What is the Police registration form ( some nationalities need to register with Police) I dont any thing about this I am Indian so do I need this?

3) CAn you also share how long this whole process took from COS allocation to getting confirmation of visa?

4) Do you know how long unrestricted COS is valid?

Sami173
Newly Registered

Post by Sami173 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:04 pm

1) Below you said change of employment Tier 2 visa application what do you mean by this according to my understanding its completely new application right?
I changed my job with a new sponsor

2) What is the Police registration form ( some nationalities need to register with Police) I dont any thing about this I am Indian so do I need this?
Nationalities need to register with police are listed in this link:
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration ... gistration
3) CAn you also share how long this whole process took from COS allocation to getting confirmation of visa?
I received the COS on 11th March. I got a super priority appointment on Saturday 14th March. The visa was approved on Monday 16th March
4) Do you know how long unrestricted COS is valid?
For me it is for 3 years.

vtox
Mood:
India

Post by vtox » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:35 am

Hey Sami,

Thank you very much for sharing, for supper priority COS and Visa how much does it cost?

vtox
Mood:
India

Post by vtox » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:25 pm

Hey Sami,

One more question for UK Naric I have apply for English Language Assessment only not Statement of Comparability for my tier 2 gen application.

thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:35 pm

vtox wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:25 pm
Hey Sami,

One more question for UK Naric I have apply for English Language Assessment only not Statement of Comparability for my tier 2 gen application.

thank you
You need both assessments from naric.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

vtox
Mood:
India

Post by vtox » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:02 pm

Thank you CR001