ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My address HO currently hold on record

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tiring_01
Newly Registered

My address HO currently hold on record

Post by tiring_01 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:41 pm

Hi,

My spouse has skilled worker visa and I am a dependent. We applied our visas from outside of the UK then collected or BRPs in the UK. As our nationality requires police registration we got PRC last month. I came across following website that states we need to update our address and which confused me. As we applied our visas from outside of the UK and we gave the address in our home country at the time we applied the visa, our address has been obviously changed. Do we still need to tell home office our current address even we had registered with police? Has police has already share our current address information with the HO? Do you know is there a way to check out what address does HO current hold record for our address.

https://www.gov.uk/change-circumstances-visa-brp

tiring_01
Newly Registered

Re: My address HO currently hold on record

Post by tiring_01 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:50 am

Any comments?

vinny

Re: My address HO currently hold on record

Post by vinny » Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:24 am

If you have not received any mail from the UKVI at your current address, then it’s safer to tell them directly.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.