ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SPONSOR LICENCE REVOKED

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

R.Spencer
Newly Registered

SPONSOR LICENCE REVOKED

Post by R.Spencer » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:25 am

Hello,

I am new to this forum, I am having a strange issue here and i will try to explain in the simplest way i can....

I came to the uk in Oct 2001 as a student and i am on a work permit since 1 year, but due to some problem in the company their licence has been revoked last week and told all the employees to switch to a different sponsor and we got 60 days to do that.

But i qualify for long term residence on 12th of Sep(indefinite Leave To Remain), but this 60 days period that home office have given the employer finishes on 8th of september. Home office rules strictly states that you can't apply before 28 days for you long stay residence or else your application will be refused.

I am just asking is there anyone who can help me by giving some advice on this please.

So only option i got is Switch to a Different Sponsor and I am looking for a sponsor who can give me a Cos(cerificate Of Sponsorship)as i already have any employer who employed me on a contract from my previous employer but no Sponsor's licence.

If you apply for a sponsor's Licence whatz the minimum time scale you would get it if all the documents are fine.

Kindly Help If anyone know some info about the above issues.

Regards,

R.S

laceovski
Newly Registered

Post by laceovski » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:56 am

Hi, it would be advisable to find a new sponsor who is willing to offer you a role and secure your status in the UK. Processing times vary depending on whether a sponsor has conducted a Resident Labour Market Test.

Can I ask what your skill-set is?

R.Spencer
Newly Registered

SPONSOR LICENCE REVOKED

Post by R.Spencer » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:49 pm

I am business development manager, i haven't lost my job but legally after 60 days if i don't have a sponsor from different company i am illegal in u.k and that means i lost my job.

Confused