ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa Application Help!

Only for UK Tier 5 (Temporary work) points system
Also includes the Youth Mobility Scheme Tier 5

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

amsh94
Newly Registered
Canada

Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa Application Help!

Post by amsh94 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:59 pm

Hi I am currently applying online for a Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa for the UK as a Canadian Citizen.

I need help with one of the questions: "Have you been deported, removed or otherwise required to leave any country including the UK in the last 10 years?"

I had been issued a IS96 Temporary Admission in the UK 2016 for the reason of not having a return ticket or sufficient funds (rookie mistake as it was my first time travelling to UK and was being taken care of by my friend who lives there so didn't think I needed to show this)

Anyways I am wondering if the IS96 falls under the "required to leave" portion of the question? I arrived there on June 6 2016 and they let me stay until June 16.

Please if anyone knows if I click yes or no or what the IS96 would fall under in the Visa Application. The deported/removed part of the question is scaring me and don't want to give off the wrong idea or affect my chances of getting a visa.

Thank you!
Amanda

DannyUK
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa Application Help!

Post by DannyUK » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:19 pm

Hello

Did you ever get the answer to this? My partner had a pretty much identical experience. She came here a couple months ago without return travel booked as she was staying with me for an undefined amount of time. She was removed from the UK as she tried to enter, but not banned.

Did you have any issues on the visa application, as this is something we will be doing in the next couple months?