ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier5 GAE extension date Urgent!!

Only for UK Tier 5 (Temporary work) points system
Also includes the Youth Mobility Scheme Tier 5

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ivyy
Newly Registered

Tier5 GAE extension date Urgent!!

Post by ivyy » Mon May 14, 2018 11:58 pm

Hello,

I'm currently with Tier5 GAE visa and also waiting for HomeOffice's decision on May Tier2 RCoS allocation. My company got sponsor license for me afterward and wants to hire me with Tier2.

We thought we will get CoS number on May 11th, so I've booked my flight to my home country on 29th, submit my visa application and come back to start my new contract on June 18th. However, if we still don't hear anything from HomeOffice tomorrow... we might need to extend my current visa first then re-apply for Tier2 RCoS next month.

Does anyone know when is the last day I need to apply for my current Tier5 GAE extension? My job contract ends on May 18th and the expiry date on BPR card is June 1st. I've sent email to my GAE sponsor(it was a third party organisation) for their last day to issue me a CoS. However, I'm not sure if I need to apply for my extension on HomeOffice by May 18th or June 1st.

Really running out of time and will be much appreciated if anyone can pls answer my questions. Mega thank!!