ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help Needed / Immigration status in Trouble

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

dxbtouk
Mood:

Urgent Help Needed / Immigration status in Trouble

Post by dxbtouk » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:36 pm

Hi friends, looking for some very urgent help .
I have been living in UK on various other categories for about 5 years and presently i am on my Tier.4(General) Dependant visa.

Me and my wife entered UK at the same time and the current situation is due to some reasons she don't want to live in UK and take rest in India and come back after some time . However , i am thinking of taking her back to India and come back on my own .

Will there be any problem at the immigration if i come back on my own though my wife is in india ? Please update as its a matter of urgency . Thanks.

adilzia
Member of Standing

Re: Urgent Help Needed / Immigration status in Trouble

Post by adilzia » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:52 am

dxbtouk wrote:Hi friends, looking for some very urgent help .
I have been living in UK on various other categories for about 5 years and presently i am on my Tier.4(General) Dependant visa.

Me and my wife entered UK at the same time and the current situation is due to some reasons she don't want to live in UK and take rest in India and come back after some time . However , i am thinking of taking her back to India and come back on my own .

Will there be any problem at the immigration if i come back on my own though my wife is in india ? Please update as its a matter of urgency . Thanks.

It will definately create a problem when u will come back.Coz u r dependant of ur wife.Immigration Officer will ask u about ur wife.If u will say that she is in india.Officer can cancel ur visa.Coz ur wife is not in uk n u r her depandant.
So dont take a risk.My advise is not to travel to uk while ur wife in india.

shaq1

Post by shaq1 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:38 pm

dxbtouk wrote:Hi friends, looking for some very urgent help .

If she is going back to India and take a deferment then her visa will be curtailed and with that your visa would be curtailed as well. So when you are coming back from India you will not have a valid visa and that means you are trying to enter in UK illegally.

You can send her back to India alone and live in UK remaining of your visa but that would mean you would be an over stayer.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:11 pm

@ dxbtouk, as others have stated don't stay in UK while your wife is in Indian because her visa will eventually get curtail and yours will be curtail as well. So don't take the risk that might affect your future application.

You can apply to switch to Tier4 student on your own while in UK before your wife travel back to Indian so that you can be on your own and your wife can then apply as your dependant later in the future whenever she decide to come back to UK.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.