ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Admin Review

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rk89
India

Tier 4 - Judiciary review from Overseas

Post by rk89 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:37 pm

Hi,

I have done my Masters in UK in 2009 - 2011 and later after PSW I applied for a College course after which I coudn't complete the college was revoked. I had to wait long to get my passport from HO and BRP card. I returned to India and applied for Ph.D. and my Tier 4 visa was rejected based on the telephone interview I had with ECO. I have done the administrative review and they upload the same decision. ECO admitted on refusal that I haven't overstayed or breached any rule during the stay in UK.

This recent refusal can cause problems to my future immigration to any country. My solicitor suggested me to go for Pre-action protocol and JR.

I made my Tier 4 application from India.
1) Could anyone please let me know how long Pre-action protocol and JR will take?
2) Is it worth doing this? I been to Upper tribunal twice while I was in UK to solve my previous case, and both results were favor to me from the Court.
3) Is there any chances overturning the decision while applying for pre-action protocol to reconsider?
4) I don't think another University in UK will issue me CAS based on this refusal.
5) Is it better to try some other country to do my Ph.D?

Please anyone let me know what is the best thing to do.

Thanks in advance.
Kind regards
RK

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Re: Tier 4 - Judiciary review from Overseas

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:47 pm

rk89 wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:37 pm
Hi,

I have done my Masters in UK in 2009 - 2011 and later after PSW I applied for a College course after which I coudn't complete the college was revoked. I had to wait long to get my passport from HO and BRP card. I returned to India and applied for Ph.D. and my Tier 4 visa was rejected based on the telephone interview I had with ECO. I have done the administrative review and they upload the same decision. ECO admitted on refusal that I haven't overstayed or breached any rule during the stay in UK.

This recent refusal can cause problems to my future immigration to any country. My solicitor suggested me to go for Pre-action protocol and JR.

I made my Tier 4 application from India.
1) Could anyone please let me know how long Pre-action protocol and JR will take?
2) Is it worth doing this? I been to Upper tribunal twice while I was in UK to solve my previous case, and both results were favor to me from the Court.
3) Is there any chances overturning the decision while applying for pre-action protocol to reconsider?
4) I don't think another University in UK will issue me CAS based on this refusal.
5) Is it better to try some other country to do my Ph.D?

Please anyone let me know what is the best thing to do.

Thanks in advance.
Kind regards
RK
Can you tell me how long admin review took

rk89
India

Re: Tier 4 - Judiciary review from Overseas

Post by rk89 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:44 pm

It took 10 days

rk89
India

Tier 4 refused - Any advice

Post by rk89 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:31 am

Hi,

My Tier 4 application was refused based on the telephone interview. And I have previously stayed in UK. But ECO clearly states that I haven't breached the rule or overstayed. I had to wait nearly 2 and half years in UK waiting for the outcome of my previous case which was totally HO fault. I exit UK with valid BRP card. Now they are questioning about my stay there.

I gave for administrative review. It was refusal again. Now I am going for PAP and JR. The reason is because my future immigration to any country will be affected and I will have hard time to get student visa to do my studies in any other country.

Can anyone let me know what are the chances. Is it really worth doing? This can cost me about 3k but I will go for it if it is worth it.

I request anyone with similar experience share the facts of this whole process.

Sam1990
Nepal

Re: Tier 4 refused - Any advice

Post by Sam1990 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:27 pm

rk89 wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:31 am
Hi,

My Tier 4 application was refused based on the telephone interview. And I have previously stayed in UK. But ECO clearly states that I haven't breached the rule or overstayed. I had to wait nearly 2 and half years in UK waiting for the outcome of my previous case which was totally HO fault. I exit UK with valid BRP card. Now they are questioning about my stay there.

I gave for administrative review. It was refusal again. Now I am going for PAP and JR. The reason is because my future immigration to any country will be affected and I will have hard time to get student visa to do my studies in any other country.

Can anyone let me know what are the chances. Is it really worth doing? This can cost me about 3k but I will go for it if it is worth it.

I request anyone with similar experience share the facts of this whole process.
Hi rk89..congrats for getting successful decision after PAP. Could you please let us know if you filed your PAP by yourself or used a solicitor? Is it possible for you to post the format of your PAP. I am in a similar situation and any help would be highly appreciated.

rk89
India

Re: Tier 4 refused - Any advice

Post by rk89 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:01 am

Hi Sam,

I filed it through solicitor in london. You need to gather many evidences if it was refused based on credibility interview. Write down your transcript of your interview call. HO dont have any call records but written transcript. They can manipulate it. Thats what happened in my case.

You need to request transcript from HO.

Remember. You need strong evidences. And better consult solicitor there are so many law points we cant figure out.

rk89
India

Admin Review

Post by rk89 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:27 am

My visa refusal was overturned after Pre action protocol submission. I have submitted passport, new acceptance letter and all my documents when I submitted my initial application on the 13November. Could anyone please let me know how long will I have to wait for the decision.

My visa was refused on the basis of credibility interview. It is now overturned by Entry Clearance Manager. And is there any chance ECO will refuse again based on some other reason?

How likely it would be successful?

Kind regards
Rk

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Re: Admin Review

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:43 am

rk89 wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:27 am
My visa refusal was overturned after Pre action protocol submission. I have submitted passport, new acceptance letter and all my documents when I submitted my initial application on the 13November. Could anyone please let me know how long will I have to wait for the decision.

My visa was refused on the basis of credibility interview. It is now overturned by Entry Clearance Manager. And is there any chance ECO will refuse again based on some other reason?

Kind regards
Rk
After passport submission it can take from 2-3 weeks.

joey zaza
Newly Registered
India

Post by joey zaza » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:09 am

bro can you explain what you meant by PAP ? My application was refused based on the credibiity interview, can I go for that?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:27 pm

joey zaza wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:09 am
bro can you explain what you meant by PAP ? My application was refused based on the credibiity interview, can I go for that?
PAP = Pre Action Protocol.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rk89
India

Post by rk89 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:59 am

joey zaza wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:09 am
You can go for administrative review first if it is available in your refusal letter. If it is refused again, you can go for PAP. It is basically letting UKVI know that you are proceeding to court.
1. Request for credibility interview transcript from Home Office (their version of credibility interview conducted wit you)
2. Write down your transcript as well. The questions they asked and the answers you gave. Sometimes it can be huge difference from what they wrote down. It will help you but not strong evidence unless you have the record of it. Still helps
3. Provide as many strong evidence as you can even if you go for AR or after PAP
4. I would suggest to get best solicitor to do it for you. They will tell you the chances of your success.

Sam1990
Nepal

Post by Sam1990 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:06 am

rk89 wrote:

Kind regards
Rk
Hi Rk
After how many days did you receive a decision on your PAP?

rk89
India

Post by rk89 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:43 am

Sam1990 wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:06 am
rk89 wrote:

Kind regards
Rk
Hi Rk
After how many days did you receive a decision on your PAP?
I submitted PAP on 16th October. Got reply from UKVI on 26th October.

YasirAli91
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by YasirAli91 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:03 pm

Hey Everyone,
Has anyone received passport back after decision overturned?? I received an email to re submit passport on application center on 22nd November, i submitted passport and university defer letter (which my university suggested me to provide UKVI with passport) on 30th November.

I am still waiting for my passport back, My classes are from 15th January.

Kindly let me know how much time UKVI generally takes to issue a visa if their decision is already made??

YasirAli91
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by YasirAli91 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:48 am

YasirAli91 wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:03 pm
Hey Everyone,
Has anyone received passport back after decision overturned?? I received an email to re submit passport on application center on 22nd November, i submitted passport and university defer letter (which my university suggested me to provide UKVI with passport) on 30th November.

I am still waiting for my passport back, My classes are from 15th January.

Kindly let me know how much time UKVI generally takes to issue a visa if their decision is already made??
Anyone???

YasirAli91
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by YasirAli91 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:56 am

My university just got informed from UKVI that my admin review is still pending, But i have got email from UKVI that my decision is overturned. I have sent emails of UKVI to my University to discuss and show them that i have re submitted my passport after their email.