ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

do i need to submit bank statement along with my passport after my admin review successful

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

alirehmat
Newly Registered
Pakistan

do i need to submit bank statement along with my passport after my admin review successful

Post by alirehmat » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:43 pm

do i need to submit bank statement along with my passport after my admin review successful?

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: do i need to submit bank statement along with my passport after my admin review successful

Post by sah10406 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:45 pm

I don't see why a bank statement would be needed or how it would be relevant. Who has asked or told you to send a bank statement?
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

DDixit
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

Re: do i need to submit bank statement along with my passport after my admin review successful

Post by DDixit » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:41 am

alirehmat wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:43 pm
do i need to submit bank statement along with my passport after my admin review successful?
Hello Ali, Can you please tell in how many days you received your passport back after AR review success?