ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents to bringing Child and Spouse on Tier 4 PG-FT visa

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Aqeelbash
Newly Registered

Documents to bringing Child and Spouse on Tier 4 PG-FT visa

Post by Aqeelbash » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:56 pm

Dear All, Please mention complete details on the requirement of bringing spouse and an child on tier-4 visa .

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Documents to bringing Child and Spouse on Tier 4 PG-FT visa

Post by sah10406 » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:33 am

The application portal itself has all the relevant information.

If you want individual guidance, speak to to the university that is sponsoring the visa. They will have an international student adviser whose job is to help students with their applications.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

scottishkhan
Newly Registered

Re: Documents to bringing Child and Spouse on Tier 4 PG-FT visa

Post by scottishkhan » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:57 pm

Aqeelbash wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:56 pm
Dear All, Please mention complete details on the requirement of bringing spouse and an child on tier-4 visa .
My wife applied for a Tier-4 dependant visa last year, and she submitted her passport, TB test result, my Uni CAS letter & confirmation letter, Bank statement (28 days balance of over £6200), proof of relationship (Marriage certificate, Family Relationship Certificate, English translation of marriage certificate, Wedding pics & other pics, I spend with my wife).

My wife got a visa after two months of biometric. Her application was delayed for few reasons, first, due to covid-19 backlogs, the visa process was delayed during last year. Second, despite the fact that Gerry office has scanned her docs, Home Office didn't receive her docs. They requested us to resend all those docs.