ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wife planning to study PG in Uk, with kids.

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

dodgefandom
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Wife planning to study PG in Uk, with kids.

Post by dodgefandom » Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:41 pm

Hi

My wife is planning to do masters in the Uk.

We are planning to apply for a student visa for her and dependent visas for MYself and my sons (all of who are minors - below 10)

Any hinderances in getting a student visa and the dependent visa for all 3 of us? I mean, wouldn’t there be such a clause that how my wife would be managing the 2 kids while studying full time?

Oh and yes, I don’t intend to join them in the Uk since I have got a full time job here in my country. Would only join my family once my wife clears her masters and gets issued with a PSW .

What do you reckon are the chances of us securing a visa and the depdenant visas?

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Wife planning to study PG in Uk, with kids.

Post by sah10406 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:45 pm

dodgefandom wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:41 pm
Any hinderances in getting a student visa and the dependent visa for all 3 of us? I mean, wouldn’t there be such a clause that how my wife would be managing the 2 kids while studying full time?
Yes to both.

See Appendix Student, paragraphs ST 34.2 and ST 35.1.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.