ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Simple questions but need to reassure

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ARPHskp

Simple questions but need to reassure

Post by ARPHskp » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:23 pm

With the Grace of God I got british nationality and filling passport form.

Got two pakistani passports one expired in 2006 on which I entered in UK and other passport which is valid at the moment. Just want to confirm that I need to write passport number of both in Section 3.

kindred_1st

Post by kindred_1st » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:44 am

Good question

I was in a similar situation. I supplied both passports but only entered the details of the current PPT in Section 3, (as they asked for un cancelled PPT to be entered). I also provided a letter address to the IPS explaining why I supplied 2 PPT. I mentioned on another post that the IPS assumes that with most people, the PPT they entered the UK with and their current PPT is the same, not always the case.

PS. I got both PPT back this week, so no harm in sending the letter of explanation.

ARPHskp

Post by ARPHskp » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:48 am

Thanks.

jms_uk
- thin ice -

Post by jms_uk » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:37 am

kindred_1st wrote: I mentioned on another post that the IPS assumes that with most people, the PPT they entered the UK with and their current PPT is the same, not always the case.
I entered UK on PPT1, which then got replaced by PPT2, which then got replaced by PPT3, which then got replaced by PPT4 - that one is current; but depending on the length of my naturalisation application processing, I might even have PPT5 by then [as the current one only has couple of free pages left in it] :D

ARPHskp

Post by ARPHskp » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:40 am

Will you attach the Four or Five passports and write just current in the Section 3