ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Some info please

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Myb

Some info please

Post by Myb » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:08 am

If a person gets ILR and married to BC, what documents they should send for naturalisation ? And how much does it cost to apply for a British passport after the approval of the naturalisation application ?
Thank you

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:17 am

Follow the links in Citizenship FAQs - Common Questions - Read before posting for the application form which lists the required documents on the last page and for the passport information.

Myb

Post by Myb » Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:31 pm

Thank you for the link, im a bit confused about the fee to pay when applying for the passport, i did read something different here on the forum, could you plz tell me how much is the few to pay when applying for the passport after a person gets thier British citizenship certificat ?
Thank you for advice and time

mcovet
BANNED

Post by mcovet » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:55 pm

the current fee is £72.50 for a standard 32- page passport.
http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/TravelAndTr ... /DG_174100

Then, if you wish the IPS to return your other supporting docs via secure post, you add £3 and, finally, if you want to use the Check & Send service at a Post Office (thoroughly recommended) it is an extra £8-£9 and they send it off using their own special couriers (never seen/heard them using special delivery, they put your application into a transparent bag, seal and post it off).

Altogether, around £85. Good luck.

Myb

Post by Myb » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:54 pm

Thank you for the information, i seen in a post before someone saying £600 thats why i asked, what a relief lol :-)
Thanks again