ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport interview

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kel
- thin ice -

Post by kel » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:50 am

I am curious to know if anyone has ever been refused a british passport after their interview?

emarketeruk

Post by emarketeruk » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:23 pm

kel wrote:I am curious to know if anyone has ever been refused a british passport after their interview?
kel, one of my friend knows few people whos didnt get passport after interview.. so its not uncommon to get refused, through very less..i guess unless you make very serious mistakes, specially your own name, address and details, it should be fine.

also it seems like they are asking few different questions now than previously reported. i have been asked my car registration number & even the name of my line manager

badbug27
Newly Registered

Post by badbug27 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:21 pm

Thanks for sharing these. I was looking for questions as our interviews are on Saturday. Do they call individually or couples are called together for interview?

manyaonisland
Member of Standing

Post by manyaonisland » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:13 am

badbug27 wrote:Do they call individually or couples are called together for interview?
Individually. When you book the appointment you will get separate slots. You said that you have interview on Sat. have you checked the times on the interview confirmation letter?
Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is.

badbug27
Newly Registered

Post by badbug27 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:16 am

manyaonisland wrote:
badbug27 wrote:Do they call individually or couples are called together for interview?
Individually. When you book the appointment you will get separate slots. You said that you have interview on Sat. have you checked the times on the interview confirmation letter?
Thanks. Actually that is the reason why I asked. The time is same for both of us.

manyaonisland
Member of Standing

Post by manyaonisland » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:38 am

badbug27 wrote:
Thanks. Actually that is the reason why I asked. The time is same for both of us.
Still i guess will be called separately by different interviewers. I hope that you are not getting child with you for interview and it could be the problem if you both have same time slots. When we appeared for our interviews we specifically asked for slots one after another as we were having our small one with us and needed either one of us with her while the other was appearing for interview.

hope this helps.
Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is.

badbug27
Newly Registered

Post by badbug27 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:48 am

manyaonisland wrote:
Still i guess will be called separately by different interviewers. I hope that you are not getting child with you for interview and it could be the problem if you both have same time slots. When we appeared for our interviews we specifically asked for slots one after another as we were having our small one with us and needed either one of us with her while the other was appearing for interview.

hope this helps.
Thanks. Sorry for hijacking this topic! But we will have two little ones with us. That is why hoping that we will be called one after the other. Or that they wouldn't mind kids with us during the interview!