ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Preparation for Naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sojan

Preparation for Naturalisation

Post by sojan » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:38 pm

Hi Friends,

I was planning to apply for Naturalization and then Citizenship in couple of months. My wife won't be eligible until October.
Had couple of queries
1. Is there any booking to do like ILR? (eg 42 days before booking or something?). Or is it easy to get ?
2. Any preparation to do other than Professional references? (Most of others I have from ILR preparation)
3. Should my wife (currently in ILR) do any alterations into her application later?
Thanks again

vinitmanu
Member of Standing

Re: Preparation for Naturalisation

Post by vinitmanu » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:48 pm

sojan wrote:Hi Friends,

I was planning to apply for Naturalization and then Citizenship in couple of months. My wife won't be eligible until October.
Had couple of queries
1. Is there any booking to do like ILR? (eg 42 days before booking or something?). Or is it easy to get ?
2. Any preparation to do other than Professional references? (Most of others I have from ILR preparation)
3. Should my wife (currently in ILR) do any alterations into her application later?
Thanks again
1. If you would like apply via NCS then you will have to make an appointment with them. No, if you make a postal application.
2. Read last page of form AN. Also, make sure you read the guide.
3. No.
Life's too short .. Take it easy !