ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Ncs Officer Missed Payment Slip

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

dikushah82
Newly Registered

Urgent Ncs Officer Missed Payment Slip

Post by dikushah82 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:15 am

Hello,

I just(this morning) received a letter from HMRC acknowledging the receipt of the application but missing payment slip. To be honest this is not our mistake because we gave all the documents to NCS officer and he might have missed that in final post, this is a secondary thing at this moment.

My main concerns are,
1. It's not clear on the acknowledgement letter, where should I post the payment slip? Address mentioned in the guide or to the address from where letter was issued?

As per the guide (page 17),

Department 1
UK Border Agency
The Capital
New Hall Place
Liverpool
L3 9PP

Address on the letter,
UK Border Agency
North West Region
Nationality Team
PO BOX 306
Liverpool
L2 0QN

Can someone please advice?

2. Letter states that " please send enclosed payment slip to us within 14 days of the date at the top of this letter. Failure to do so will result in you application being refused." Date on letter is 26/03/2013 and I'm thinking there is no way in this earth this will reach to them by Monday (if 14 days are calendar days and not working days). Does anyone has any idea?

Thank you and quick response will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Manan

boloney

Re: Urgent Ncs Officer Missed Payment Slip

Post by boloney » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:39 am

I think you should go to NCS and make them to send it.

drzeevoh73

Post by drzeevoh73 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:27 pm

try to send special delivery or my be DHL today.

drzeevoh73

Post by drzeevoh73 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:30 pm

i think it should be the address on the letter.

dikushah82
Newly Registered

Post by dikushah82 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:14 pm

Thanks for the advice. I have already tried to contact NCS center but they are closed today so I'll go back on Monday and see what happens. I'll also try to contact the UKBA and explain the situation and see what happens.

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:50 pm

dikushah82 wrote:Thanks for the advice. I have already tried to contact NCS center but they are closed today so I'll go back on Monday and see what happens. I'll also try to contact the UKBA and explain the situation and see what happens.
You can make a complaint.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:46 pm

The two addresses lead to the same place (one is the old PO Box. The other one is the new building).

You can also call them and make the payment over the phone.

dikushah82
Newly Registered

Thanks

Post by dikushah82 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:50 pm

Jambo wrote:The two addresses lead to the same place (one is the old PO Box. The other one is the new building).

You can also call them and make the payment over the phone.
Thanks. Can you please provide me the telephone number or link where that has been published? I'm going back to NCS on Monday but if I possible I would like to make a payment over the phone.