ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

naturalisation referees solicitor

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

natty321
Newly Registered

naturalisation referees solicitor

Post by natty321 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:29 pm

in my application for naturalisation i have both referee who are solicitor who hasn't helped me with the application although they do deal in immigration law and know me on a personal level thru friends...but had to go to there office for reference's

QUESTION IS
Both the referee have signed and filled in reference page but both have given there office address...so if there will be any query from HO it come to there office AND they have been at there address for more than 3 years...and they have put down answer to how they know me (friend)

will that be ok having there office address on the form or i have to get it amended to there house address before i send my naturalisation application off

Thank you

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:43 pm

See similar question - Naturalisation Referee Question

natty321
Newly Registered

Post by natty321 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:48 pm

Jambo wrote:See similar question - Naturalisation Referee Question
thank you for the reply
according to ur post in other thread
so there office address are fine?and i will be ok?

thanks