ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NATURALISATION application question 1.22 Knowledge of lang

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

natty321
Newly Registered

NATURALISATION application question 1.22 Knowledge of lang

Post by natty321 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:37 pm

I have only done life in uk certificate in question 1.22

I met the knowledge of language and life requirement to qualify for settlement (will i tick this?)

I have passed the Life in the UK test and attach confirmation. The test number is........... (N put my certificate number in the box?)

Is thats it?

Thank you

Amber
Mood:

Re: NATURALISATION application question 1.22 Knowledge of

Post by Amber » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:43 pm

natty321 wrote:I have only done life in uk certificate in question 1.22

I met the knowledge of language and life requirement to qualify for settlement (will i tick this?)

I have passed the Life in the UK test and attach confirmation. The test number is........... (N put my certificate number in the box?)

Is thats it?

Thank you
If you used the LIUK test certificate when you applied for ilr then yes you only need to tick the qualify for settlement though, you can still pop the number down in the other box.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

natty321
Newly Registered

Re: NATURALISATION application question 1.22 Knowledge of

Post by natty321 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:49 pm

D4109125 wrote:
natty321 wrote:I have only done life in uk certificate in question 1.22

Is thats it?

Thank you
If you used the LIUK test certificate when you applied for ilr then yes you only need to tick the qualify for settlement though, you can still pop the number down in the other box.
i didnt have to do liuk to get ILR as i got ilr long time back,,,AND at that time liuk wasnt required to get ILR...i have done liuk for just now for naturalisation application
(will i still tick this?)
I met the knowledge of language and life requirement to qualify for settlement

N put my certificate number in box?

Thanks

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:17 pm

Then you would not tick the settlement one but rather the one that asks for the certificate number, you'll have to include the certificate with the application.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

natty321
Newly Registered

Post by natty321 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:30 pm

D4109125 wrote:Then you would not tick the settlement one but rather the one that asks for the certificate number, you'll have to include the certificate with the application.
ok so i wont tick any of the box in the question 1.22 and just put my liuk certificate number in 7 digit boxes and include my certificate with applilication
U r great help
Thank you amber