ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship cermeony invitation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kpkr97
Newly Registered

Citizenship cermeony invitation

Post by kpkr97 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:15 pm

Hi all

I have recieved a letter stating that my application has been approved and they will send citizenship cermenoy letter within two weeks. Is that letter compulsory to schedule ceremnoy at the council. How does UKBA usually send those letters. royal mail? or courier. I am a bit worrie dbecause uts been two weeks since i got approval letter but no sign of cermeony ;etter yet and i need to chnag emy address soon.

Guys please help me.
Thanks

Laxman

Re: Citizenship cermeony invitation

Post by Laxman » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:34 pm

kpkr97 wrote:Hi all

I have recieved a letter stating that my application has been approved and they will send citizenship cermenoy letter within two weeks. Is that letter compulsory to schedule ceremnoy at the council. How does UKBA usually send those letters. royal mail? or courier. I am a bit worrie dbecause uts been two weeks since i got approval letter but no sign of cermeony ;etter yet and i need to chnag emy address soon.

Guys please help me.
Thanks
An invitation letter for citizenship ceremony is compulsory to book an appointment. You will receive this letter in a brown envelope by royal mail second class. I advise you to not to change address until you receive the letter.

vinny

Re: Information needed please

Post by vinny » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:48 am

kpkr97 wrote:Hi

Can anyone please tell me how soon should i have my citizenship ceremony after getting the home office citizenship approval letter. and once ceremny is done can some one tell me what the further process would be and how much time it woul dtake to recieve british pasport. thanks
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:59 am

kpkr97 wrote:Hi
I recieved my ukba citizenship ceremony letter on 11th july and how long is it valid for?
Is it 90 days?
and can u tell me how long it takes to recieve british passport after u appky with naturalization certificate.
Thanks[/i]
VR wrote:Valid for 3 months.
British passport timelines can be between two to 4 weeks.
cheers
vr
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.