ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PCN'S Question.

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sco_kop

PCN'S Question.

Post by sco_kop » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:19 pm

I received a PCN for overstaying the 2 hour period at a motorway service stop. Reason for this is my car broke down. I appealed this and the PCN got written off.

I had one PCN for driving in a bus lane earlier on in the year.

My question is The PCN that got written off does that count or will it affect my application as i've only had one pcn which i paid for as soon as i recived it.

Any advice would be grateful.

VR

It will not count

Post by VR » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:45 pm

Good Luck you only have the one PCN for driving on bus lane. Make sure you include the info on page 13 as a matter of integrity. Also do not get any more.
cheers
VR

sco_kop

Re: It will not count

Post by sco_kop » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:01 pm

VR wrote:Good Luck you only have the one PCN for driving on bus lane. Make sure you include the info on page 13 as a matter of integrity. Also do not get any more.
cheers
VR
Thanks VR

Heisgood

Re: It will not count

Post by Heisgood » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:06 pm

sco_kop wrote:
VR wrote:Good Luck you only have the one PCN for driving on bus lane. Make sure you include the info on page 13 as a matter of integrity. Also do not get any more.
cheers
VR
Thanks VR
Be careful! No more strikes. It seems that more than 1 PCN in the 12month period before applying could be a barrier.
“O give thanks unto the LORD; for He is good:” - He helped me conquered Everest (BC)
The long hard slog also call the immigration journey => | WHV | WPermit | ILR | BC | Passport |