ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No acknowledgement received for MN1 application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

akg1
Newly Registered

Post by akg1 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:30 pm

Hi,

I have applied for the Naturalization of my son who is born in the UK. I have applied on 11/09/2013 and the payment for was taken on 19/09/2013 but I havent received any acknowledgement. for the same.

Can anyone please let me know any contact number where I can get info about the missing acknowledgement?

It would be very kind of you to let me know about it.

many Thanks,
A Gupta

ayem
Newly Registered

Post by ayem » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:30 pm

Phone:
0870 606 7766

Croydon contact center

Thats the UKBA contact number. Usually they do answer in 5-10 minutes. Good luck!

cpcg

Re: No acknowledgement received for MN1 application

Post by cpcg » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:47 am

akg1 wrote:Hi,

I have applied for the Naturalization of my son who is born in the UK. I have applied on 11/09/2013 and the payment for was taken on 19/09/2013 but I havent received any acknowledgement. for the same.

Can anyone please let me know any contact number where I can get info about the missing acknowledgement?

many Thanks,
A Gupta
Why would u apply for naturalisation for ur son (unless he is over 18 years) instead of registration.

Ayyubi72
- thin ice -

Post by Ayyubi72 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:11 am

akg1 wrote:Hi,

many Thanks,
A Gupta
Chill out, there is no need to worry about acknowledgement. They have debited fees so that in itself is the biggest acknowledgement and proof that you application is now in the system. If they posted you an acknowledgement when they debited fees then you will not get it on a sunday. They post it second class, so wait a few days. Again, if you do not receive acknowledgement, do not worry.

sapphire73
Newly Registered

Post by sapphire73 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:28 pm

Has any body applied for MN1 recently?

Home Office received my kids application on 9th Oct'13 but they have not deducted the fee so far, no acknowledgement letter either. I have applied using NCS.

We got our ILR 9th Sep'13 and my son was born before that. We have applied under section 1(3).

Any idea what could be going on? Any thoughts or experiences? Any advice ? Help...

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:01 pm

sapphire73 wrote:Has any body applied for MN1 recently?

Home Office received my kids application on 9th Oct'13 but they have not deducted the fee so far, no acknowledgement letter either. I have applied using NCS.

We got our ILR 9th Sep'13 and my son was born before that. We have applied under section 1(3).

Any idea what could be going on? Any thoughts or experiences? Any advice ? Help...
I suspect there is an influx of applications because of the language requirements which come in a few days. It would probably take longer than usual for the fee to be deducted.

Ayyubi72
- thin ice -

Post by Ayyubi72 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:02 pm

Nothing is happening that is why your fees has not been deducted. Due to the last minute rush all applications are being delayed by about 3 weeks.

sapphire73
Newly Registered

Post by sapphire73 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:53 am

Thanks Guru and thin ice for reply.

Lets hope for the best :)