Page 1 of 65

May 2014 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

Posted: Thu May 01, 2014 1:20 pm
by man4uni
Eligibility criteria:
Language criteria met (UK degree, exempt countries, PBS used documents, NARIC, or B1 test):
Current nationality:
Method of application:
Council name if NCS used:
Date of application:
Payment method CC/DC, Personal cheque, Bankers cheque etc:
Date of receipt by UKBA:
Date of aknowlegment:
Date of debit or clearance of fees:
Date approval received:
Date of ceremony:

Re: May 2014 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

Posted: Sat May 03, 2014 12:57 pm
by murphy1
Eligibility criteria: 5years + 1 yr ILR Language criteria met:UK degree Method of application: Post self Date of application: 29/3/14 Payment method: debit card Date of receipt by UKBA: 2/5/14 Date of aknowlegment:





let me be the first to post :)

Re: May 2014 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

Posted: Mon May 05, 2014 8:26 pm
by mcclane25
I am getting ready to apply but still waiting certificate from Trinity College for B1 and having life in the UK test soon. When we get life in the uk test result certificate? Also Once we fill Form AN and apply via NCS do we keep passport and what other documents? Thanks in advance

Re: May 2014 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

Posted: Tue May 06, 2014 10:41 am
by crusador0408
My LiUK test cert took 2 weeks to arrive.

Regarding NCS , they will photocopy everything and return you back all the certs. That's what is actually the purpose of NCS to verify your documents and forward everything to UK immigration dept

Re: May 2014 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

Posted: Tue May 06, 2014 2:00 pm
by mash2u
Eligibility criteria: WP (3 years) + Tier 1 (2 years) + ILR (1 year)
Language criteria met (UK degree, exempt countries, PBS used documents, NARIC, or B1 test): PBS Documents + Original Degree
Current nationality: Indian
Method of application: NCS
Council name if NCS used: Tower Hamlets
Date of application: 06 May 2014
Payment method CC/DC, Personal cheque, Bankers cheque etc: Credit Card
Date of receipt by UKBA: Waiting
Date of acknowledgement: Waiting
Date of debit or clearance of fees: Waiting
Date approval received: Waiting
Date of ceremony: Waiting

Re: May 2014 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

Posted: Tue May 06, 2014 6:29 pm
by Iva_rocher
Eligibility criteria: 5 years (family member of EEA national)+13 months ILR status
Language criteria met (UK degree, exempt countries, PBS used documents, NARIC, or B1 test): B1 test, Trinity College
Current nationality: Russian Federation
Method of application: NCS
Council name if NCS used: London Borough of Havering
Date of application: 06/05/2014
Payment method CC/DC, Personal cheque, Bankers cheque etc: Credit Card
Date of receipt by UKBA: TBC
Date of aknowlegment: TBC
Date of debit or clearance of fees:TBC
Date approval received:TBC
Date of ceremony:TBC

Re: May 2014 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

Posted: Wed May 07, 2014 8:03 pm
by va786
May 2014 Application....

Application for 2 adults & 1 infant

Eligibility criteria: 2 years HSMP + 3 years Tier 1 + 1 year ILR
Language criteria met: LIUK + UK Degree
Method of application: NCS
Council name if NCS used: Trafford
Date of application: 02/05/2014
Payment method : Credit Card
Date of receipt by UKBA: 05/05/2014 (Royal Mail Tracking)
Date of acknowledgement: Awaiting
Date of debit or clearance of fees: Awaiting
Date approval received:
Date of ceremony:

Re: May 2014 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

Posted: Sat May 10, 2014 12:51 pm
by easylion
uk degree 2008, work permit 4 years, bc spouse 3 years, ILR 1 year 2 days.... life in the uk test, submit application 2/5, money clear 8/5 and received app letter 10/5... I expected 6 months but it comes too quick. good luck you guys . Vietnamese citizen still and look for due passports

Re: May 2014 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

Posted: Sun May 11, 2014 12:09 am
by mash2u
easylion wrote:uk degree 2008, work permit 4 years, bc spouse 3 years, ILR 1 year 2 days.... life in the uk test, submit application 2/5, money clear 8/5 and received app letter 10/5... I expected 6 months but it comes too quick. good luck you guys . Vietnamese citizen still and look for due passports
@easylion - just wanted to make sure I understood your post correctly:

You applied for citizenship on the 2nd of May and that you got your "app" (Approval?) letter TODAY - i.e. in 8 calendar days??! The second part of your post refers to your desire to pursue "due" (dual?) passports, correct?

Is this spam or a new world record for the Home Office?

Re: May 2014 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

Posted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:38 am
by [iD]
mash2u wrote: @easylion - just wanted to make sure I understood your post correctly:

You applied for citizenship on the 2nd of May and that you got your "app" (Approval?) letter TODAY - i.e. in 8 calendar days??! The second part of your post refers to your desire to pursue "due" (dual?) passports, correct?

Is this spam or a new world record for the Home Office?
It's probably the acknowledgement he's referring to...

Re: May 2014 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

Posted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:41 am
by [iD]
Eligibility criteria: HSMP + Tier 1 + ILR
Language criteria met: Old IELTS
Current nationality: Pakistani
Method of application: NCS
Council name if NCS used: Barking
Date of application: 01 May 2014
Payment method: Debit Card
Date of receipt by UKBA: Waiting
Date of acknowledgement: Waiting
Date of debit or clearance of fees: Waiting
Date approval received: Waiting
Date of ceremony: Waiting

Re: May 2014 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

Posted: Tue May 13, 2014 2:08 pm
by ayoubtt
Eligibility criteria: Section 3(1) Registration of child born abroad, now living in UK with settled parents
Language criteria met : N/A
Current nationality: Pakistani
Method of application: Post (After NCS said she cant apply and wasted my time and money grrrr.)
Council name if NCS used: N/A
Date of application: 06-05-2014
Payment method : CC
Date of receipt by UKBA: 07-05-2014
Date of aknowlegment: Waiting
Date of debit or clearance of fees: Waiting
Date approval received: Waiting
Date of ceremony: N/A

Re: May 2014 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

Posted: Tue May 13, 2014 2:16 pm
by go2khurram
ayoubtt wrote:Eligibility criteria: Section 3(1) Registration of child born abroad, now living in UK with settled parents
Language criteria met : N/A
Current nationality: Pakistani
Method of application: Post (After NCS said she cant apply and wasted my time and money grrrr.)
Council name if NCS used: N/A
Date of application: 06-05-2014
Payment method : CC
Date of receipt by UKBA: 07-05-2014
Date of aknowlegment: Waiting
Date of debit or clearance of fees: Waiting
Date approval received: Waiting
Date of ceremony: N/A

Why NCS said she cant apply?

Re: May 2014 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

Posted: Tue May 13, 2014 7:34 pm
by Nav8
Eligibility criteria: Tier 1+ 2years ILR
Language criteria met:UK degree
Current nationality: Indian
Method of application: NCS
Council name if NCS used: Brent
Date of application:12/05/14
Payment method: Debit Card
Date of receipt by UKBA: DX tracking delivered on 13/05/14
Date of aknowlegment:
Date of debit or clearance of fees:
Date approval received:
Date of ceremony:

will keep you all updated

Re: May 2014 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

Posted: Wed May 14, 2014 3:19 pm
by loyalcitizen
Eligibility criteria: Tier 2+ILR - 15 months
Language criteria met (UK degree, exempt countries, PBS used documents, NARIC, or B1 test): PSB Tier1 assessement as they didnt accept PSB Tier 2 assessment used previously in Tier2 application. They asked me to submit Tier1 assessment even though i was a previous Tier 2 applicant. Also submitted HO Tier 2 approval letter+Deg Certificate
Current nationality: Indian
Method of application: NCS
Council name if NCS used: Oldham
Date of application: 14/05/2014
Payment method CC/DC, Personal cheque, Bankers cheque etc: Debit Card
Date of receipt by UKBA: Waiting
Date of aknowlegment: Waiting
Date of debit or clearance of fees: Waiting
Date approval received: Waiting
Date of ceremony: Waiting

Re: May 2014 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

Posted: Wed May 14, 2014 4:04 pm
by easylion
[iD] wrote:
mash2u wrote: @easylion - just wanted to make sure I understood your post correctly:

You applied for citizenship on the 2nd of May and that you got your "app" (Approval?) letter TODAY - i.e. in 8 calendar days??! The second part of your post refers to your desire to pursue "due" (dual?) passports, correct?

Is this spam or a new world record for the Home Office?
It's probably the acknowledgement he's referring. to... Thanks, that's correct and dual nationalities as UK pp is easier to travel but I love where I am from. good luck to you guys all and hope everyone takes better and more advantage if new citizen to make better place and better life for where is home.... there isn't any unlimited sources if people keep using rather than working on it. most you guys here are great and wish your choice to be someone doesn't make immigration became bad pictures. I am very relax with my application, I didn't intend to do it before even thought I could be able to. just relax and you will get there. One thing I really ask when I know there are many people require lots from public help without helping themselves.... but also there are many disable people who are not be able to hear, to see and smell... but try very hard and do lots.... if we can, do it.... talk to few people come over here over 10 years (got uk passport)) but never worked :( very sad ....

Re: May 2014 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

Posted: Wed May 14, 2014 7:49 pm
by va786
va786 wrote:May 2014 Application....

Application for 2 adults & 1 infant

Eligibility criteria: 2 years HSMP + 3 years Tier 1 + 1 year ILR
Language criteria met: LIUK + UK Degree
Method of application: NCS
Council name if NCS used: Trafford
Date of application: 02/05/2014
Payment method : Credit Card
Date of receipt by UKBA: 05/05/2014 (Royal Mail Tracking)
Date of acknowledgement: Awaiting
Date of debit or clearance of fees: UPDATE-: 14/05/2014
Date approval received:
Date of ceremony:

Re: May 2014 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

Posted: Wed May 14, 2014 9:38 pm
by JAGOO
Application for 1 Adult

Eligibility criteria: 10 years long residence plus 2 years ILR
Language criteria met: LIUK plus Masters Degree from UK
Method of application: NCS
Council name if NCS used: Gateshead
Date of application: 12/05/2014
Payment method : Debit Card
Date of receipt by UKBA: 13/05/2014
Date of acknowledgement: Awaiting
Date of debit or clearance: Awaiting
Date approval received: Awaiting
Date of ceremony: Awaiting

I will keep you updated on this and good luck to all who applied.

Re: May 2014 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

Posted: Wed May 14, 2014 9:47 pm
by mash2u
mash2u wrote:Eligibility criteria: WP (3 years) + Tier 1 (2 years) + ILR (1 year)
Language criteria met (UK degree, exempt countries, PBS used documents, NARIC, or B1 test): PBS Documents + Original Degree
Current nationality: Indian
Method of application: NCS
Council name if NCS used: Tower Hamlets
Date of application: 06 May 2014
Payment method CC/DC, Personal cheque, Bankers cheque etc: Credit Card
Date of receipt by UKBA: 07 May 2014
Date of acknowledgement: Waiting
Date of debit or clearance of fees: UPDATE 1: 14 May 2014 (available balance on CC has dropped)
Date approval received:
Date of ceremony:

May 2014 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

Posted: Thu May 15, 2014 1:19 pm
by jsaurav
Eligibility criteria: Tier 1 (4 years) + ILR (1 year)
Language criteria met (NARIC, Life in the UK): PBS Documents + Original Degree
Current nationality: Indian
Method of application: NCS
Council name if NCS used: Reading
Date of application: 12 May 2014
Payment method CC/DC, Personal cheque, Bankers cheque etc: Credit Card
Date of receipt by UKBA: Waiting
Date of acknowledgement: Waiting
Date of debit or clearance of fees: Waiting
Date approval received: Far Away :roll:
Date of ceremony: Far Away :roll: