ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

british citizen dependent visa

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

adnanub

british citizen dependent visa

Post by adnanub » Thu May 22, 2014 3:41 pm

One of my cousin friend want to come to UK> He is Pakistani National and her wife is British and her kids are British. But they permanently lived in Pakistan. Now they want to come and live here permanently. My question is that what visa he need to apply? Will he do the Life in UK Test and English Test and what about the financial requirements £18600.00 or more or what else?

Please avice

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: british citizen dependent visa

Post by Wanderer » Thu May 22, 2014 4:24 pm

What are the wife's earnings now and do they have any savings?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

urprince
Newly Registered

Re: british citizen dependent visa

Post by urprince » Sun May 25, 2014 4:45 pm

Hi,

I am naturalised British Citizen and recently married in India and my wife is Indian Citizen.

I would like to apply for her settlement visa. But i am getting short of 1800 pounds in 18600 earning requirement in last one year due to
3 months sickness where my lowest pay was 348 pound SSP.

My latest P60 is showing 18144 gross pay till march 2014. Now i had recovered well and continued my permanant job well but getting short of around 1800 pounds.

I had a saving in UK of around 4000 pounds from last six months. My question is can i use the savings as combined income with my pay to claim earning + savings is more than 18600 . Will this cover and did they accept the combined income if i submit last 12 months pay slips with the savings satement.

Or do i need to show the second job to cover this shortfall and yes than for how many months (someone told me 6 months atleast) what if if i can cover the shorfall in 2 months with second job.

Please advice

Thanks