ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 pending and moving home

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shahjee11

MN1 pending and moving home

Post by shahjee11 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:09 pm

Hello all,

I would really appreciate if you could guide me to the right direction. Applied for nationality registration MN1 for my 2 kids after we got our ILR. Applications were received by HO on 20 April. Today I called them to chase progress and they advised me that applications are still under consideration.

We are moving home in about less than 2 weeks time now and was wondering about the following www :D

What should we do? Should we tell the HO about our new address or just go with Royal Mail Redirection? Or should we do both? Does telling HO of a change of address slows down the process of your application at all?

When do we have to let the HO know? Should it be before we move or after?

Where to find the relevant form to inform HO of our new address? As I and my wife hold BRP ILR, do we have to update our address too? Would a single form suffice the requirement for all of us or would it be 1 form each?

Looking forward to your kind replies 8)

shahjee11

Re: MN1 pending and moving home

Post by shahjee11 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:21 am

Could I please request again for your expert advice on the above? Any help would be much appreciated :)

Shumailakamran

Re: MN1 pending and moving home

Post by Shumailakamran » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:22 am

Best solution is redirect all your post to your new address!