ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKNARIC and REFEREE

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

chenna_kavi
Newly Registered

UKNARIC and REFEREE

Post by chenna_kavi » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:42 am

Hello there,

My husband and I would want to apply for Naturalisation by the end of this month. We would want to know which one can be obtained from UKNARIC to show the English language requirement i.e., (Comparability of Statement OR English Language Assessment).

Also, I want to find out my manager (Store manager) of the shop can give his consent as a referee towards my naturalisation application.

Please advise on this two issues and I thank you in advance.

Regards

K Chenna

madhudwh.s
Newly Registered

Re: UKNARIC and REFEREE

Post by madhudwh.s » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:22 am

Hi Kavi

As per the mail u need to take Comparability of Statement .Coz my consultant made a call to NARIC and asked them.They advised Comparability of Statement .SO i had taken fast track coz i need to submi ASAP.

REgards
Madhu

theprideofpak

Re: UKNARIC and REFEREE

Post by theprideofpak » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:32 am

You need both....compatibility report and the English assessment report as I applied for my wife previously and similarly my sister is also goin through this process.
Your store manager can be your referee for only a non professional British citizen. The second referee has to be a professional person.
UK NARIC takes around a month to do all the paper work. My sister is still waiting for degree comparability report after a month but she got the English assessment quite quick (2weeks I think)