ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help- Regarding Naturalization

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rockwell31

Help- Regarding Naturalization

Post by rockwell31 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:51 am

Hi,
I got my ILR last year (5years - Tier 1 mode) and eligible to apply Naturalization by end of Mar. 2015.
Doubts:
1) Can I apply separately (AN application) and later apply for my Wife & Kid (7 years old) separately ? If so which application and fee are applicable? What are the challenges/ trouble will come for applying dependents later?
2) If all three go together, it will be AN application (cost £906 per person). Is it correct?

Thanks in Advance.

-Rw.

rockwell31

Re: Help- Regarding Naturalization

Post by rockwell31 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:47 pm

Hi Gurus/ Seniors, Please help.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Help- Regarding Naturalization

Post by CR001 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:48 pm

1) Can I apply separately (AN application) Yes
and later apply for my Wife & Kid (7 years old) separately ? Yes
If so which application and fee are applicable? £906 per adult and £669 for a child. Fees go up on the 6th April to £1025 per adult and £749 for a child
What are the challenges/ trouble will come for applying dependents later? None, each applicants needs to meet the requirements. There is no benefit or discount for joint applications.
2) If all three go together, it will be AN application (cost £906 per person). Is it correct? No. Form AN for yourself and your spouse and form MN1 for your child. Fees go up in April so it depends when you apply.
We offer our time for free and also have jobs and families. You waited less than an hour between asking for help again.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.