ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

AN Form Help Please

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sidmouthginger
Newly Registered

AN Form Help Please

Post by sidmouthginger » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:55 pm

Hello
I am not sure what to do with 2.2 AN Form { Please give details of all absences from the United Kingdom during the last five years.}
I came to England 2004, I was registered with Worker Registration Scheme and have got all p60 since 2004. I go to Latvia to visit my parents every other year for no longer than 10 days but the problem is I cant remember the dates at all and I don't know how to track it down ( old emails with flights tickets deleted long time ago). I don't know what to do, I cant really make up any random dates as it would be false information that I can get done for. Any ideas please
Kind regards

gbhsmp

Re: AN Form Help Please

Post by gbhsmp » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:05 am

You can request for SAR (subject access request) record which says the dates you have entered UK from where you can calculate the approx dates by searching email.

Torex

Re: AN Form Help Please

Post by Torex » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:13 am

There are two residency requirements.
  • spent no more than 450 days outside the UK during those 5 years
    spent no more than 90 days outside the UK in the last 12 months
It doesn't say you have to remember all of your absences. The Home Office cannot reject your application because you haven't mentioned the exact dates some of the absences if you haven't exceeded the limits. If they think you have exceeded, they need to prove it, otherwise you're fine.

This is what NCS told me when I submitted my application. I had tons of 3 days away absences and there was no way to list them all correctly.