ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Details of your employment & few more questions

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Wolfforce
Newly Registered

Details of your employment & few more questions

Post by Wolfforce » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:36 pm

Hello everyone,

I'd like to ask you guys and girls few questions. Since I got stuck after a lot of reading, I really hope you can help me figure things out.

1. I studied and graduated here in the UK and I have Bachelor in computer science, my question is... do I need any more proof other than my original certificate and a letter from my university to confirm what course I've done and dates etc.. ? (I am confused and not sure if I need NARIC). :?

2. For "Details of your employment" part, it asks you what is your occupation... if you lost your job say 3 months ago, can you just ignore it and move on to the history? it seems that this part asks about my current employment status.
I am currently unemployed with the possibility of moving to Dubai for a job oppertunity.

Thank you all in advance.

secret.simon

Re: Details of your employment & few more questions

Post by secret.simon » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:46 pm

1) NARIC is for degrees awarded abroad. So, you can't get NARIC and you don't need it anyway.

2) If you are unemployed, mention it. Employment is not a requirement for naturalisation. State the history as accurately as possible. Do not state the job in the UAE.