ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mode of approval delivery letter

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

joy_kavee

Mode of approval delivery letter

Post by joy_kavee » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:01 am

Hello

Can I check with those who have been successful for their naturalisation application:

Is the final approval letter delivered by signed for post or first class? Is it by royal mail or was it by private courier?

And am assuming that they still use the famous brown envelope?
Thanks

noajthan

Re: Mode of approval delivery letter

Post by noajthan » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:21 am

joy_kavee wrote:Hello

Can I check with those who have been successful for their naturalisation application:

Is the final approval letter delivered by signed for post or first class? Is it by royal mail or was it by private courier?

Thanks
My family's 2 approvals came via:
Royal Mail, second class (unsigned).

And, yes, in a brown envelope.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Perdesi007

Post by Perdesi007 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:09 am

joy_kavee wrote:Hello

Thanks
2nd class delivery by royal mail ... un signed post , came in brown envelop

rayclark
Singapore

Post by rayclark » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:31 pm

After charging us extortionate application fees, they use the worst quality paper and 2nd class post.

They give us 21 days to contact our local authority half that time is lost because of 2nd class post!!

cool mind

Post by cool mind » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:36 pm

Is there any cheapest tracking royal mail envelope? I know one which is red sticker but it can't tell the whole tracking but other one grey colour sticker costs between £6-7 which tells whole tracking. Is there anyone knows any royalmail special delivery service which costs £1-£2 and give full tracking.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:08 pm

cool mind wrote:Is there any cheapest tracking royal mail envelope? I know one which is red sticker but it can't tell the whole tracking but other one grey colour sticker costs between £6-7 which tells whole tracking. Is there anyone knows any royalmail special delivery service which costs £1-£2 and give full tracking.
Perhaps looking on the Royal Mail website or going to your local post office will provide the answer.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.