ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Queries on FPN

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bsudhir

Queries on FPN

Post by bsudhir » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:03 pm

Hi

I need clarifications on the following:

1. Fixed Penalty Notice - For Speeding - We paid the fine £100 and got 3 points in June 2015

2. Collision with a Pedestrian - While driving the car there was minor collision with a pedestrian and we stopped. The pedestrian went without any complaint and we went home. We received a letter from Police as the pedestrain complained to police asking for Insurance details but nothing further has happend.

How do we deal with this. Do we need to mention these in the application and will they have any issue on the Citizenship decision process?

Regards
BS

fwd079
Diamond Member

Re: Queries on FPN

Post by fwd079 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:01 pm

bsudhir wrote:Hi

I need clarifications on the following:

1. Fixed Penalty Notice - For Speeding - We paid the fine £100 and got 3 points in June 2015
Q5 in this link should help.

Also, I dont understand the "we" part, if its a penalty point then its for one person only, other applicant (guessing there are more than one with your usage of "we") is unaffected.
bsudhir wrote: 2. Collision with a Pedestrian - While driving the car there was minor collision with a pedestrian and we stopped. The pedestrian went without any complaint and we went home. We received a letter from Police as the pedestrain complained to police asking for Insurance details but nothing further has happend.
I am not sure the matter will end here, when was the letter received? Did you respond to police? If yes then what was the response from Police / Insurance company etc?

I'd also await further replies. Good luck.
Being British is a state of mind.
Want to maintain timeline of any thread? Click here and grab template.