ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application submitted @ NCS

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tripas33
India

Application submitted @ NCS

Post by tripas33 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:08 am

Hello Friends,

Last Friday I submitted by application for Naturalisation along with the application for passport @ Brent NCS.
The Lady who took my application was bit unclear about the documents I should be submitting for my income as director of the limited company and also for knowledge of English language.
I have submitted SA302 form from HMRC showing my tax returns for last 2 years , 2014 and 2015.
I submitted my degree and letter from university saying Degree was taught in English language. I told her I got my ILR after October 2013 which I also ticked on the form and hence have not taken a letter from NARIC. She looked unsure. Later I asked if they going to reject my application because of any insufficient documents or they will ask me for the documents.
She mentioned if my application did not meet the requirement she would have not sent it to UKVI.

I am in Limbo thinking will they reject the application or will they ask for any missing document ?
What's your experience friends ??

Thanks,
Reg,
Tripas

yavooz

Re: Application submitted @ NCS

Post by yavooz » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:15 am

I'm a director of a ltd company as well. I didn't submit any tax related documents and I got my approval. so you should be safe on that front

can't comment on the second document

tripas33
India

Post by tripas33 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:20 am

yavooz wrote:I'm a director of a ltd company as well. I didn't submit any tax related documents and I got my approval. so you should be safe on that front

can't comment on the second document
Thanks Yavooz. Which NCS did you submitted your application ?
Reg,
Tripas

yavooz

Post by yavooz » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:25 am

newham

tripas33
India

Post by tripas33 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:55 am

yavooz wrote:newham
Hello Friends,
Anyone who could share his experience regarding the English language requirement.
Will UKVI ask for NARIC document if they not satisfied or will they reject the application ?

Thanks.
Reg,
Tripas

ohara
Diamond Member

Post by ohara » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:11 pm

tripas33 wrote:
Hello Friends,
Anyone who could share his experience regarding the English language requirement.
Will UKVI ask for NARIC document if they not satisfied or will they reject the application ?

Thanks.
They will most likely ask for some other proof of English language. What you choose to submit is up to you.

tripas33
India

Post by tripas33 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:01 pm

ohara wrote:
tripas33 wrote:
Hello Friends,

Thanks.
They will most likely ask for some other proof of English language. What you choose to submit is up to you.

Thanks for replying.
I already met the English language requirement for my ILR and same I have ticked in my form for Naturalisation. I have also read posts in this forum where if someone had met the requirement already for ILR after October 2013 they were not asked for any proof at the NCS. I also got ILR after October 2013 hence I didn't think much on it. During my application the lady was not sure so she scanned my degree and sent it to UKVI. I told her I did not get the NARIC certificate. Just worried if they refuse and loose the fees !!!
Reg,
Tripas