ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

advice re- biometric submission

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

drpbalaji1960

advice re- biometric submission

Post by drpbalaji1960 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:13 am

Hi
Pls could you advice.
myself and wife and my 6 year daughter applied for NCS.
received the letter informing about the biometric on the 16th july.
But after submitting the naturalisation application via NCS, my wife and my daughter went to india on the 14th july due to family reasons and also due to school holidays. they are coming back only on 31st august.

Not sure what should i do, anyone had experience in this situation. it says in the letter to send email if not able to attend with a valid reason.

Thanks very much

ohara
Diamond Member

Re: advice re- biometric submission

Post by ohara » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:40 am

Were you not aware that you would be required to enrol biometric information as part of the application process? :shock:

Once the deadline passes and you have not done so, you will probably get a reminder and a few days extension, and after that your applications will probably be refused and you may lose the fee.