ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CoE RoA Application Refused

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

vapudi

Re: CoE RoA Application Refused

Post by vapudi » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:31 am

CR001 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:13 pm
Regarding your previous post in May this year, did you inform HO at the time of your relationship breakdown with your previous spouse who came to the UK on a dependent visa?

immigration-for-family-members/divorce- ... l#p1488687
Hi CR001,
Do I have to inform HO about breakdown of my previous marriage? Is not late to inform now as its been more than 5 years.

Adding original Divorce Certificate along with the CoE RoA application not good enough? Please suggest.

Thank you.

vapudi

Post by vapudi » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:46 pm

vinny wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:55 pm
I don't understand their refusal. What you had submitted should have satisfied them.
Documents wrote:(i)Applicant’s full birth certificate showing parents’ details;
(ii)Parents’ marriage certificate (if claiming through father); and
(iii)Parents’ full birth certificate, registration or naturalisation certificate
This is basically repeated in Annex A of Chapter 57. Perhaps you should enquire further on why they had missed or ignored these documents?
Hi Vinni,
Probably the last question. Don't mind.

I might sound stupid. After submitting documents at VFS office in India, they scanned and returned the original documents to us immediately except babys passport. Now I spoke to VFS there. They said I need to post the original documents to UKVI Sheffield office.

Is it true that applicant has to post all the original documents scanned at VFS office to UKVI Sheffield office via courier him/ herself? Can you please suggest. Thank you

Best wishes.

JAJ
Australia

Post by JAJ » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:11 am

Probably better to first obtain proof of British citizenship through consular birth registration.
https://www.gov.uk/register-a-birth
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction.

Babajee85
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by Babajee85 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:39 pm

vapudi wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:46 pm
vinny wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:55 pm
I don't understand their refusal. What you had submitted should have satisfied them.
Documents wrote:(i)Applicant’s full birth certificate showing parents’ details;
(ii)Parents’ marriage certificate (if claiming through father); and
(iii)Parents’ full birth certificate, registration or naturalisation certificate
This is basically repeated in Annex A of Chapter 57. Perhaps you should enquire further on why they had missed or ignored these documents?
Hi Vinni,
Probably the last question. Don't mind.

I might sound stupid. After submitting documents at VFS office in India, they scanned and returned the original documents to us immediately except babys passport. Now I spoke to VFS there. They said I need to post the original documents to UKVI Sheffield office.

Is it true that applicant has to post all the original documents scanned at VFS office to UKVI Sheffield office via courier him/ herself? Can you please suggest. Thank you

Best wishes.
Hi,

Any update after rejection ...what did home office said after you send them an email ?