ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric Enrollment not received

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bruceb

Biometric Enrollment not received

Post by bruceb » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:18 am

Hi experts,
I'm worried that my Biometric Enrollment for naturalization is still not received, I've applied with my dependents on the 2nd week in December, the dependents received and also completed the biometrics. I've still yet to receive, I don't know what's the cause for the delay. Any ideas? has anyone come across a similar situation, do I need to wait more, I've called the naturalisation team, but they said if the process is to < six months I should not worry it will eventually come.
Thanks
Bruce

ariskar
Member of Standing
Mood:
Greece

Re: Biometric Enrollment not received

Post by ariskar » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:25 pm

bruceb wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:18 am
Hi experts,
I'm worried that my Biometric Enrollment for naturalization is still not received, I've applied with my dependents on the 2nd week in December, the dependents received and also completed the biometrics. I've still yet to receive, I don't know what's the cause for the delay. Any ideas? has anyone come across a similar situation, do I need to wait more, I've called the naturalisation team, but they said if the process is to < six months I should not worry it will eventually come.
Thanks
Bruce
This also happened to me and never recieved first letter. 2nd class Royal mail sucks (sorry).

Try emailing nationalitybiometrics@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk. They responded me after 5 days, with a new scanned letter (bad to reprint, code is the same but poorer quality) and a letter with another 15 days was posted which arrived after 3.

Good luck!

bruceb

Post by bruceb » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:12 am

Thanks for your help. I have sent them message, hope to receive the letter soon.

mrgs1
Member of Standing

Post by mrgs1 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:34 am

Biometrics letter can take up to four weeks to arrive, and the Christmas break to add to that.