ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 for 6 months old baby - Doctor reference

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

samkumar2018
Newly Registered
India

MN1 for 6 months old baby - Doctor reference

Post by samkumar2018 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:56 pm

Dear friends
My daughter born in July 2017 ( 7 months old) and I got my ILR Biometric on Sept 2017.
I have registered the birth and got the birth certificate already .
I understand that I can apply both MN1 and BP togther via NCS.( ?)- hope this is true
I have filled the MN1 form and got one of the referees from my british neighbour( our known flatmates for 3 years)
for the other referee -, can our local GP doctor can give ? He is ready to sign as we know him for a years time.
We tried to get the reference from Nurse, Midwife, health visitor who were with us during birth etc , but none has agreed ..
But the doctor we know has agreed .
My question is:
- are doctors are eligible to put reference ( as I cant find doctor profession in the approved list)

As I am applying both MN1 and BP, I need to keep the field " registration certificate number" blank in the passport application form ? is it ok

While taking appointment in NCS, can I take for both MN1 and BP together?

Your responses are highly appreciated

Thanks a lot
Sam

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: MN1 for 6 months old baby - Doctor reference

Post by bruteforce » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:11 pm

samkumar2018 wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:56 pm
Dear friends
My daughter born in July 2017 ( 7 months old) and I got my ILR Biometric on Sept 2017.
I understand that I can apply both MN1 and BP togther via NCS.( ?)- hope this is true TRUE
I have filled the MN1 form and got one of the referees from my british neighbour( our known flatmates for 3 years)
for the other referee -, can our local GP doctor can give ? He is ready to sign as we know him for a years time. Sould not be a problem.
We tried to get the reference from Nurse, Midwife, health visitor who were with us during birth etc , but none has agreed ..
My question is:
- are doctors are eligible to put reference ( as I cant find doctor profession in the approved list)

As I am applying both MN1 and BP, I need to keep the field " registration certificate number" blank in the passport application form ? is it ok Yes

While taking appointment in NCS, can I take for both MN1 and BP together? You can book an appointment & fill both MN1 & passport forms.

Thanks a lot
Sam

samkumar2018
Newly Registered
India

Re: MN1 for 6 months old baby - Doctor reference

Post by samkumar2018 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:01 am

bruteforce wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:11 pm
samkumar2018 wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:56 pm
Dear friends
I understand that I can apply both MN1 and BP togther via NCS.( ?)- hope this is true TRUE
for the other referee -, can our local GP doctor can give ? He is ready to sign as we know him for a years time. Sould not be a problem.
My question is:

As I am applying both MN1 and BP, I need to keep the field " registration certificate number" blank in the passport application form ? is it ok Yes

While taking appointment in NCS, can I take for both MN1 and BP together? You can book an appointment & fill both MN1 & passport forms.

Thanks a lot
Sam
Many thanks for the quick replies

Thanks
Sambath Kumar S