ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1+BP: Online vs NCS from Feb 18- Clarity needed please

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

samkumar2018
Newly Registered
India

MN1+BP: Online vs NCS from Feb 18- Clarity needed please

Post by samkumar2018 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:51 pm

Dear members,
I am really indebted to thank in advance for your replies.

My daughter born on July 2017 and I got my ILR on Sep 2017 and applying for citizenship registration as well as passport. Planned to do via NCS.
I have completed the MN1 ( 2018 version) paper form and got the reference from my local GP doctor ( who I know for some years) and other from my neighbour . I have also completed the Passport application paper form and got the countersignature from the same GP doctor.
But today when I was browsing the NCS Hounslow website , I came to know this message.

From Tuesday 30 January 2018, we cannot accept bookings for NCS appointments in conjunction with British Passport using the Joint Citizenship and Passport Service (JCAP). The Joint Citizenship and Passport Service will be available to online applications only.

If you wish to use the Joint Citizenship and Passport Service, please submit your naturalization application online and make an appointment with us for the Nationality Document Return Service (NDRS) within 10 working days of submitting your form online. The NDRS service will be available from 30 January 2018. Further information will be added to our website in due course

I am literally confused now..
- do I need to fill online now really?( is joint application online is exempted for new borns etc)
- How do I have to take references..( can I use my paper references I already got from GP and neighbour)
-Itz been 7 months my daughter born and mot applied any dependent ILR or passport..so he is not holding any now...so what I need to mention in the online application
- How I should do the biometrics of my 7 moths old baby
- I am not sure if my GP and neighbour gonna do references again for us in the new online formats etc :(:(
- Do I need to fill online application for passport as well or still I need to use paper form and submit to NCS?
-At what point of time I need to take appointment in NCS..

CR001 or somebody's valuable guidance is highly thankful please

Sam

plabo
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: MN1+BP: Online vs NCS from Feb 18- Clarity needed please

Post by plabo » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:47 pm

You have already posted your query elsewhere too.

Read here:

https://www.gov.uk/government/collectio ... rn-service

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: MN1+BP: Online vs NCS from Feb 18- Clarity needed please

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:28 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.