ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA application - documents required

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mikey81
Newly Registered

EEA application - documents required

Post by mikey81 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:54 pm

Hello,
I am about to start the application process for myself and my family. We have all been granted the EEA(PR) cards on the 25/06/2016.
For the naturalisation application, I understand that I have to send the evidence for residence for the past 6 years, right? Or can I only send in the evidence covering 25/06/2016 up until now, since my successful EEA(PR) application has confirmed my residence in the UK?
Also, if I had to send the evidence of residing in the UK for the past 6 years - would I need to send the P60s, P45s, payslips and the utility bills or tenancy agreement? Do I need to send bank statements as well?
I am planning to use NCS for the application, will they provide me with a list of documents required with the application before the appointment?
Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Best regards,
Mike

alterhase58
Germany

Re: EEA application - documents required

Post by alterhase58 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:16 pm

Suggest you study carefully the documentation:
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... en-form-an
Provide what is required - providing details for five or ten years as applicable always working back from the date of the AN application.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

twgal

Post by twgal » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:26 pm

This link has a good overview of what's needed. P60s and employer letters should suffice. Bills, council tax statements and bank statements are not useful for AN applications.

http://www.wandsworth.gov.uk/info/20051 ... ervice_ncs

mikey81
Newly Registered

Post by mikey81 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:26 am

Thank you very much for all the information and your answers.

I do have additional question though.

I have been in full time employment for the past 12 years so there is no problem with producing P60,P45 or payslips for me, however my wife has been in the full time work for the past 22 months. She used to work before, however she has gaps in employment in the qualifying 6 years period. As mentioned in my original post she has been granted PR, but we used the "sponsor" eligibility and proved her residency by producing bills, statements (we have joint account) and so on.

Now for the BC application it seems that the bills are not accepted so the question is how can I prove her residency here for the purposes of BC if i cannot produce P60, employer letters for her for the full 6 years.

Any info would be much appreciated.

mikey81
Newly Registered

Post by mikey81 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:38 am

Ok, Ive been reading some "Documents required" sections on quite a few council websites where they do NCS and it seems that the P60s, P45s and so one are only required as alternate documents for people who cannot produce passports that cover the qualifying period.
Or are the P60s required for EEA applicants only to prove that the treat rights were exercised?