ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Professional Referee who is non UK resident

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Hungryval
Newly Registered
Hungary

Professional Referee who is non UK resident

Post by Hungryval » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:29 pm

Hello,
I'm putting together my application for British citizenship and stuck on the referee section.
I'm struggling to find someone who can act as a professional referee in the UK.
I have few friends, more like acquaintances who are nurses, they got their qualifications in Hungary (EU),but live and work in the UK. They know me more than 3 years, and not related to me. Another friend of mine who is now a British citizen (naturalised over 4 years ago) qualified and works as a paramedic, also knows me more than 3 years. Can they act as potential "professional" referees? If they're "not good" enough can my dentist who is a non UK resident (lives and works in Hungary in a private clinic) be my professional referee? This site has helped me before and hoping it will help again. Useful replies,experiences, comments would be much appreciated.
Many thanks,

baddy

Re: Professional Referee who is non UK resident

Post by baddy » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:47 pm

Hungryval wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:29 pm
Hello,
I'm putting together my application for British citizenship and stuck on the referee section.
I'm struggling to find someone who can act as a professional referee in the UK.
I have few friends, more like acquaintances who are nurses, they got their qualifications in Hungary (EU),but live and work in the UK. They know me more than 3 years, and not related to me. Another friend of mine who is now a British citizen (naturalised over 4 years ago) qualified and works as a paramedic, also knows me more than 3 years. Can they act as potential "professional" referees? If they're "not good" enough can my dentist who is a non UK resident (lives and works in Hungary in a private clinic) be my professional referee? This site has helped me before and hoping it will help again. Useful replies,experiences, comments would be much appreciated.
Many thanks,
Your acquintances in the UK can act as referees and your friend who is a british citizen can aslo act as referee since he has a british pasport.