ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HO and referees

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mikey81
Newly Registered

HO and referees

Post by mikey81 » Sun May 13, 2018 5:52 pm

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone who already applied had a case where the Home Office has contacted the referees? If that was the case, what was the reason? What questions did they ask?
Thanks,
Mikey

Hstepper07
Nigeria

Re: HO and referees

Post by Hstepper07 » Sun May 13, 2018 6:18 pm

mikey81 wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 5:52 pm
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone who already applied had a case where the Home Office has contacted the referees? If that was the case, what was the reason? What questions did they ask?
Thanks,
Mikey
For my sons 1st British passport some years ago. HO sent a copy of his picture to my referee to confirm his name and address, name of adult who signed the application form and also to confirm the application form was fully completed before countersigning.

Mrchaany

Re: HO and referees

Post by Mrchaany » Sun May 13, 2018 9:38 pm

Now my child first passport, my referee received letter from HM passport. Asking applicant parent and what profession my refereee have.
Strong commitment, extreme faith and honesty will recognize your existence.