ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NDRS COMPULSORY

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

zid01

NDRS COMPULSORY

Post by zid01 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:12 am

Hello Everyone,
I am about to apply for British citizenship for me my wife and two kids , I want to know is it compulsory if I apply online that I have go through NDRS or can I apply online take print out and send by post

I am not travelling or need my passport I am not inhurry so dont want to spend extra money on NDRS.

Please reply

Mrchaany

Re: NDRS COMPULSORY

Post by Mrchaany » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:27 am

No
You can apply online only as well
Strong commitment, extreme faith and honesty will recognize your existence.

zid01

Post by zid01 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:04 am

Mrchaany wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:27 am
No
You can apply online only as well
Thanks Mrchaany

vaibhavg18mau

Post by vaibhavg18mau » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:05 pm

zid01 wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:12 am
Hello Everyone,
I am about to apply for British citizenship for me my wife and two kids , I want to know is it compulsory if I apply online that I have go through NDRS or can I apply online take print out and send by post

I am not travelling or need my passport I am not inhurry so dont want to spend extra money on NDRS.

Please reply
As you are not travelling so I dont think you will need NDRS. NDRS service allows you to keep your passport with you while your application is under process. Remember it can take upto 6 months to process your application.

Some council also offers NDRS+JCAP so you can apply for passport same time as your naturlisation. But again this will cost money (it may save some processing time). good luck

zid01

Post by zid01 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:02 pm

vaibhavg18mau wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:05 pm
zid01 wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:12 am
Hello Everyone,

Please reply
As you are not travelling so I dont think you will need NDRS. NDRS service allows you to keep your passport with you while your application is under process. Remember it can take upto 6 months to process your application.

Some council also offers NDRS+JCAP so you can apply for passport same time as your naturlisation. But again this will cost money (it may save some processing time). good luck
Thanks Vaibhav I appreciate