ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sopra Steria- Scanned Documents upload & its categories

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tier2ilr

Sopra Steria- Scanned Documents upload & its categories

Post by tier2ilr » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:10 am

Hi

I am submitting our BC application foe me, my wife and daughter this week.

Immigration History:

Tier-5 2011 (12 months)
Tier-5 Extension:( Further 12 months)
Immediately after Tier-5 extension in mid 2012 left for home country to apply on Tier-2
Tier-2 2012 : 3 Years
Tier-2 Extension :2015 ( for further 3 years)
Got ILR in Jan-2018
Now applying Citizenship

Queries:

On Sopra Steria Website i am about to upload documents. I need guidance to make sure that i am subitting documents under proper category.

Main Applicant
Mandatory document
Proof of Application: Scanned Current & Old Passport

Optional Documents

Other I have added 2 Referee
Residence in the UK Scanned ILR Card (BRP)
Finances No document. (Do i need to add P-60, Payslips)? i assume that these are required for ILR not for British citizenship. Please correct me if i am wrong.But on the forum people say that they are adding p-60 & payslips. please clarify.
Proof of BusinessNo document
Life Events Scanned Marriage certificate & its Certified English Translation.
Medical InformationNo document
Sponsors/ EmploymentNo document . Do i need to add P-60 , Payslips or any letter from employer stating my employment with them. I have already submitted that when applied last year for ILR.
Proof of identity/Travel history
Once i have added 2 passports each & every page scanned then i assume they can find all travel history in that. Please guide if i am wrong.
Educational Life in UK & English Language test Scanned.

Please advise above documents are under proper category or i should change them?
Do you suggest me to add Annual Tax summary of Main applicant some where?
Do you suggest me to add Employment history of spouse received from HMRC to add some where?
Do you suggest me to scan & add a very old passport which expired before arriving to UK having no visa stamps on that?

Regards

tier2ilr

Re: Sopra Steria- Scanned Documents upload & its categories

Post by tier2ilr » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:53 am

Hi

CR001 or vinny or any GURU any response please.

Regards

mtsgill
Mood:

Post by mtsgill » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:32 am

Please do not get into the hassle of uploading tons of irrelevant documentation. Citizenship applications are different from ILR and do not require the documents listed above. Hence why it says Optional Documents.

Sopra Steria is designed to work for all kinds of applications ie ILR, Tier Visas, and Citizenship.

In your case, passport itself is sufficient for Nationality and Residence purposes (if applying as non-EEA national). You also need to attach ILR BRP, Life in the UK Test & English Language Requirement (Unless this requirement was already met at the time of receiving ILR in Jan 2018), 2 Referees Declaration and Marriage Certificate only if your spouse is BC and you’re following 3 year route. Honestly nothing else is required.

In regards to employment history, you must declare it during the online application form, for the past 10 years, no separate documentation is required.

And Yes, you need to scan every page of current/previous passports which contains valid visas and travel stamps only.

PS: I had to attach my P60’s to prove my 5 year residence period because EEA nationals and family members passports are not stamped within the EU.

Hope this helps.

Nerazzuri

Post by Nerazzuri » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:50 am

tier2ilr wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:10 am

Queries:

On Sopra Steria Website i am about to upload documents. I need guidance to make sure that i am subitting documents under proper category.

Main Applicant
Mandatory document
Proof of Application: Scanned Current & Old Passport

Optional Documents

Other I have added 2 Referee
Residence in the UK Scanned ILR Card (BRP)
Finances No document. (Do i need to add P-60, Payslips)? i assume that these are required for ILR not for British citizenship. Please correct me if i am wrong.But on the forum people say that they are adding p-60 & payslips. please clarify.
Proof of BusinessNo document
Life Events Scanned Marriage certificate & its Certified English Translation.
Medical InformationNo document
Sponsors/ EmploymentNo document . Do i need to add P-60 , Payslips or any letter from employer stating my employment with them. I have already submitted that when applied last year for ILR.
Proof of identity/Travel history
Once i have added 2 passports each & every page scanned then i assume they can find all travel history in that. Please guide if i am wrong.
Educational Life in UK & English Language test Scanned.
Referee forms go under Sponsors. You don't need to include anything from your employer, since you can prove that you've been resident throughout the qualifying period via the stamps in your passport and the fact that you were on previous work visas as part of your qualifying period.

Don't send documents that are not listed in your document checklist. They are not needed for the application and will not be used. You'll only create more work for the caseworker to identify and disregard them.