ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Citizenship / Neutralisation - Change of Address

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

andos92
Newly Registered
Italy

UK Citizenship / Neutralisation - Change of Address

Post by andos92 » Mon May 20, 2019 5:19 am

Hello,

I have submitted my application for UK Citizenship in January 2019 with my biometrics and supporting documents submitted on 30-01-2019.

On the application I had specified a different address other than my own as my preferred correspondence address as I knew I would be outside of the UK for some months following my application as I am visiting family in Australia.

I am yet to receive any correspondence at all to the address specified , and I can see that a lot of people who have applied after Me have already received a response and I am just wondering if there is any way for me to check the status of my application?
I am worried I might have received correspondence to my home address which I am not monitoring at the moment as away from the country? ( even though I had clearly specified against this)

Any suggestions?

zimba
Mood:

Re: UK Citizenship / Neutralisation - Change of Address

Post by zimba » Mon May 20, 2019 12:22 pm

You cannot check the status of your application. If you specified a different address, then any letter from HO will be sent there. Your application might still being processed
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice