ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still awaiting for naturalisation letter

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

baltrical

Still awaiting for naturalisation letter

Post by baltrical » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:34 pm

Hi All,
I have applied for Naturalisation (route --> Tier 1 Gen--> ILR) through UKVCAS.
Submitted my documents on 4-March-19. My friends also applied along with me. They got the approval letter two weeks itself, am still waiting.
Is there any way to contact them to know the status of my application?

charmy244
Newly Registered

Re: Still awaiting for naturalisation letter

Post by charmy244 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:52 pm

You can email them but they just tell you to wait and nothing else. I have submitted my biometrics on 1st march (applied online on 18th feb) through Ukvcas Manchester through ILR Spouse of BC citizen route and still waiting for decision.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Still awaiting for naturalisation letter

Post by zimba » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:26 pm

Wait to hear back. Your friends application has nothing to do with yours and because you applied with them does not mean you all should get responses at the same time
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice