ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British Citizenship for baby born in the UK

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: British Citizenship for baby born in the UK

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:39 pm

saleemkhan1 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:37 pm
I cannot see it even I have completed the form but have not submit it. Would the form come once I submit the online application?

Thanks
Probably yes. Note we do not all have sight of the online forms.

https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... on_MN1.pdf
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

saleemkhan1

Post by saleemkhan1 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:43 pm

Thanks.

saleemkhan1

Post by saleemkhan1 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:53 pm

Honestly these referees are big issues for us. I have given detail of a professional (engineer) and now I read the link you just sent is saying one referee has to be such as a teacher, health visitor, social worker or minister of religion. Really confusing.

saleemkhan1

Post by saleemkhan1 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:32 pm

Hi,

It just came in my mind. When putting other nationality detail in the baby application would affect her citizenship application process. I mean will it delay the process as for travel purpose, I do not to be delayed. So, Should we put her other country nationality, she does not have travel document but recently made her national identity card or just skip this section.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:38 pm

saleemkhan1 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:32 pm
Hi,

It just came in my mind. When putting other nationality detail in the baby application would affect her citizenship application process. I mean will it delay the process as for travel purpose, I do not to be delayed. So, Should we put her other country nationality, she does not have travel document but recently made her national identity card or just skip this section.

Thanks
No it won't delay. Just put the nationality as Pakistani.

You really are overthinking this.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

saleemkhan1

Post by saleemkhan1 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:01 pm

Ok Thanks. Yes you are right. Actually I want to make it nice as I did in my ILR. Was very straight forward. But in her case I do not delay for travelling purpose as have already been planned.

saleemkhan1

Post by saleemkhan1 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:24 am

Dear CR001

I have submitted online application for my child naturalisation with given one engineer and one non-professional British citizen referee detail and signed declaration. Before these referees, I had requested to the baby health visitor and councillor of our ward/area. The health visitor is on annual holidays for few weeks but she informed that she will provide the referee declaration when she comes back. Yesterday I received the councillor referee declaration letter and his detail. As I have already submitted the online application with given detail of two referees, what shall I do with the councillor one. Can I upload his letter as an additional reference letter to Sopra Steria or the health visitor one because the biometric date is still has few weeks time.

Thanks