ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 Child Registration

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

xeroxabcshaikh

MN1 Child Registration

Post by xeroxabcshaikh » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:44 pm

Hi Gurus and Friends,

I am going to apply my one kids registration born in UK but currently in my home country and have no visa. I just got indefinite leave to remain. I am bit confused the process of registration of my child.

Q1. Can I use online service to registed my child while she is in my home country?
Q2. Are you in the UK? YES OR NO what is the answer of this question?
Q3. Are either of the parents of the child (as stated in this application) applying for naturalisation as a British citizen on an AN form? YES OR NO
Q4. Who can be refree ?

And What will be the further process when i submit fee online after completion of form?

qkiyani
Pakistan

Re: MN1 Child Registration

Post by qkiyani » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:33 am

Hi,

i am in the same boat as you , my child was born in september 2017 and after few months she went back Pakistan without any visa . in August 2018 i got ILR and now i am in process of applying for her citizenship via MN1 online form. I just filled out the form and also got two refrees , one from Pakistan is a Family physician and second one is from UK Who is british citizen.
I will complete the application in one two days but i am not sure what is the next process ???
How we will receive biometric invitation and how we submit the documents and how we will receive certificate if approved.

Kindly share your experience and documents which you are submitting with application?

Regards
Q Kiyani