ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Income Requirement for Spouce Visa

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

xeroxabcshaikh

Income Requirement for Spouce Visa

Post by xeroxabcshaikh » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:17 pm

Hi friends and Gurus....

Thanks in advance to give some time to read my question..

Currently I am on ILR status and i want to apply my wife and two childrens visa from my home coutry. Income requirements are (18600+3800+2400= 24,800)

At the moment i am working in BAKERY SHOP 43 HOURS a week. But this is not completing my income requirement. But as a part time two days i work with Uber eat as well and the money comes into my account every week. So Uber eat income could be count as a salary or i have to show self em-ployed as a part time? Because my company wage comes into direct my account as well. Uber Eats hours are not fix and they are quite flexible but they give me invoice every week.

So in the above situation i meet minimum income requirement? or i have to do any things else?

Please i will much appriciate you valuable advice.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Income Requirement for Spouce Visa

Post by zimba » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:48 pm

This is not the correct subforum to ask this question.Stick to your own thread in the family immigration sub forum :!:

immigration-for-family-members/need-hel ... 88580.html
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice