ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying Naturalisation soon...

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

xeroxabcshaikh

Applying Naturalisation soon...

Post by xeroxabcshaikh » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:01 am

Hi All,

I got my ILR on 26th October 2018 my questions are:

1. can I apply my naturalisation application on same 26th October 2019? or I have to wait for minimum one week or later?

2. I applied my daughter child registration application so can I used my same refree name of I have to use different one?

3. I had CCJ on my previouse address five years ago so i have to delcare CCJ in this application and still i am negotiatiing with the court regarding my CCJ.

4. Can I apply my naturalisation application myself or any soliciotr should be ok?

Please i need advice on urgent basis

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Applying Naturalisation soon...

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:20 am

xeroxabcshaikh wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:01 am
Hi All,

I got my ILR on 26th October 2018 my questions are:

1. can I apply my naturalisation application on same 26th October 2019? or I have to wait for minimum one week or later?

2. I applied my daughter child registration application so can I used my same refree name of I have to use different one?

3. I had CCJ on my previouse address five years ago so i have to delcare CCJ in this application and still i am negotiatiing with the court regarding my CCJ.

4. Can I apply my naturalisation application myself or any soliciotr should be ok?

Please i need advice on urgent basis
1) You have to be on ILR for a min 12 months. I would still give an extra day and apply on 27th.

2) You can. My wife used one of the same referee for my daughter’s MN1 and her own naturalisation. Had no issues.

3) british-citizenship/ccj-and-citizenship-t278712.html

4) Its pretty simple. You can do on your own. You can ask any questions on this forum and get help if needed.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.